Another Crazy Woman Obsessed With Implantation Bleeding

bluecanary487

Reaction score
So I'm going to start this post by explaining that I am confused about when I ovulated this month, because I had temperature spikes on cd 11 and again on cd 17, so I am either 6 or 12 dpo right now, depending on which of those temperature spikes was the one. DH and I BD'd daily or at least every other day during both those time periods. On cd 19 I had some brown spotting and yesterday (cd 21) I had discharge that looked like creamy cervical mucus but was pink colored, followed by more brown spotting. These would have occurred either 3 and 5 dpo or 6 and 8 dpo, depending on which of the first two spikes was my o. In both cases, the spotting was only there when I wiped and was never enough to stain a pad or my underwear. It is too early for my period (my cycles are usually around 30 days), and on cd 19 (the first time I had brown spotting) I also had a temperature dip followed by a THIRD temperature spike. I've never had so many temperature spikes in one cycle and I am getting really confused. I was hoping that the spotting was implantation bleeding but because there was another temperature spike I'm worried that it was ovulation bleeding and I actually missed my window since we didn't BD in the days leading up to it. I'm also worried that this many temperature changes and the spotting midcycle is a sign that my cycles are becoming irregular again (they used to be irregular but have gotten more normal in the past year or so). Does anyone have any experience with implantation and/or ovulation bleeding and how to tell the difference? What about multiple temperature spikes in the same cycle?

This is exactly what happened to me! First spike I'd def when u o from what I've read. At 6dpo I had massive spike that dropped a lot the next day. If I implanted I guess it would be. Then today it's gone up again not as big as 6dpo but still high. I have been googling all morning and can't find it. I might have a look on the ff charts later as I'm curious if it's a sign. In my first pg my temp shot up and gradually increased higher. None of this up and down and I've never had it in previous cycles

I would take the first spike as O. You look for three days of consecutive high and/or rising. Yes, temps stay high after O but people forget to mention they can still fluctuate and dip. That dip coupled with that tiny amount of blood around 8dpo sounds like really promising implantation signs. I would test 2-4 days after. Fxed!

I got what i think was ib on 9dpo. It was enough to fill one pad and only brown blood with a little pink at the end. (Sorry tmi!!)

Im now a week late on period and got a faint bfp in frer two days ago so keeping my fingers crossed!!

Xx

I got my bfp today!!!! I wanted to post an update in case someone else with similar symptoms is looking to compare. I had spotting as described above, and then a few days later I had light bleeding and thought my period had started, but the bleeding remained light and started and stopped a lot, so I decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive. I am still spotting a little bit, but it is light pink, only when I wipe, and no cramps or clots, so hopefully all is well, but I am a little nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy back in February and I'm scared that will happen again. Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->