Another Ebay Q

huggybear

Reaction score
Can anyone advise what happens now? I won some mega bloks off ebay on 10 November, paid straight away and the seller said she despatched it the very next day which would of been 11 November, that was over two weeks ago and I havent received anything, I emailed her to let her know and she replied with she will try and fish out her proof of postage. I then called the Post office to see if maybe they had it in my local sorting office, they are ruddy useless and said that the seller of the item needs to make a claim for compo :cry:, I just want my mega bloks, what normally happens in this situation? to date the seller hasnt gotton back to me with proof of postage, I did pay via paypal, any advice? x

I would give her a few more days and if you hear nothing I would open a dispute with Ebay. She has to prove to ebay she has posted them and if she cannot prove it, you get refunded.

Don't open a case with paypal though because if you do then you have to prove you have not received the item, which is more difficult to prove.

I would give her a few more days and if you hear nothing I would open a dispute with Ebay. She has to prove to ebay she has posted them and if she cannot prove it, you get refunded.

Don't open a case with paypal though because if you do then you have to prove you have not received the item, which is more difficult to prove.

bless you, thanks for that, what if she does provide proof of postage, what happens then, am I left out of pocket? x

In that case it could just be that royal mail haven't managed to deliver yet, but I would contact them with the information on the receipt and see if they can locate it for you. Hopefully it will arrive soon for you hun, I have had things take a while to come as well, forgot about them and then they came like 2-3 weeks late so you never know x

If you open a dispute with paypal you do not have to prove you didn't receive the megablocks. Your seller has to prove you did which they will not be able to do unless they were sent recorded. Proof of postage means nothing to paypal Hun. It's also not up to you to claim from royal mail like some sellers tell you.

She has to refund you regardless of if she has proof of posting. Thats the risk she took not sending them recorded. They say allow up to 15 days.. well its been over that now so I can't see you getting them. She will HAVE to refund u. If you don't hear from her then open a 'item not received' dispute and you'll get refunded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->