Another Ebay Question

Strawberries

Reaction score
Ladies, someone has bought something off me, but has just emailed asking for my account number and sortcode to pay. Is that common on ebay? I've never been asked that before and don't know if it's a bit dodgy?

TIA:flower:

if its a savers acc uv got its fine they cant take anything frm that acc, maybe they dnt av paypal ?if ur not sure, ask em to pay via paypal x

Sounds like they dont have PayPal.

Do not give your account details.

Ask for a cheque or PO.

V xxx

no i wouldnt trust it i have been scammed by someone on ebay before. tell them to go through paypal its secure and dosent take more than a few seconds to register it. x

in future ask them to send a postal order threw the post i no it takes acouple of days but you take that to the post office and get your cash NEVER GIVE OUT BANK DETAILS you never no what they want with them

Never give out info, just go through paypal.

There is no need at all for them to do that! Paypal can be set up really easily or they can send a cheque or Postal Order. Do not give bank details out EVER. If they get arsey about it point out the payment options you offered in the listing and if necessary report to ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->