Another Fitness Question, Sorry!

jac4315

Married since 4/3/15
Reaction score
So thankful for all the replies I got on my last thread! I looked up the Dailey Method and LOVED it. Only problem is there is no classes anywhere close and the DVD is $70, which I can't quite afford right now. Does anyone know of a DVD similar or a yoga DVD that is good that would be under $20? Any work outs I've ever stuck to in my life have been fitness DVD's. Thanks again for all your help! :)

Side note: For those who didn't see my last post, in a nutshell, I haven't done any designated workouts for about a year, needing something to get in better shape.

Yeah, Dailey Method is expensive. Worth every penny but expensive... There's DailyBurn.com which is $12.95 per month and you can stream workouts including yoga....

I should have added this info sooner... Sadly I don't have internet at home and we live out in the country and downloading videos can be impossible. I love living in the country but cell reception of any kind is limited :nope:

That makes sense... Hmmm... I would look on overstock.com or ebay.com for prenatal yoga or specific prenatal DVDs then. Alternatively... I went on an 8 mile and a 4 mile hikes this weekend and it kicked my butt better than my workouts!

Sorry this won't help the OP, but for others looking...I absolutely love fitnessblender.com they have a ton of free videos for all levels, and you can buy programs for less than $10. They're a super cute couple, really encouraging, and the workouts feel great.

Have you checked thrift stores around you? I bought a prenatal yoga and a prenatal pilates DVD for $2 each at one here! And auction sites - I got a bundle of 6 Jillian Michaels DVDs off one for around $20. :)

Have you checked thrift stores around you? I bought a prenatal yoga and a prenatal pilates DVD for $2 each at one here! And auction sites - I got a bundle of 6 Jillian Michaels DVDs off one for around $20. :)

That's a great idea!! I didn't even think about that. We have two stores in the town I work at so I could definitely check those. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->