Another lot of BnB questions!

I think I've cropped up as biggest chatterbox too. Hmmph :sulk:

You're a bad influence on me toria!

The member you look up to the most? I don't know, I think all the ladies on BnB have unique traits.
The member who offers best advice? There's alot of ladies, I'm so pants with remembering names...avatars I remember though :rofl:
The member who always has time to talk? Milkmachine, toriaTRASH
The member you talk to the most? Milkmachine

makes you laugh? Vickie, Suz, Ag, milkmachine, bexy, toriatrash....there's loads!
makes you smile? most ladies
The most helpful? depends on the topic!
most welcoming to newbies? probably the mods
biggest gossip? Toriatrash!!
The most recognisable? Wobbs

Who do you post stalk on BnB? no one really
Who would you like to swap a day with? dunno
Who would you like to swap houses or location with? no one, I like where I am
Who do you talk to outside of BnB? Ag, Vickie, Milkmachine, sometimes Suz

The member you look up to the most? Wobbles for starting this forum for all you wonderful ladies and Stu for helping! Amy for being a wonderful single mom!
The member who offers best advice? Mamafy - 5 kids and certainly has her wisdom :)
The member who always has time to talk? Vickie - her post count speaks for itself haha
The member you talk to the most? On the forum itself, all the mods and most everyone who is in the Baby and Toddler area.

makes you laugh? Mamafy and Wobbles - they have a way with words at times
makes you smile? Vickie - she always can make me feel a bit better
The most helpful? PP and Vickie to all members
most welcoming to newbies? Vickie, princess_bump, Miel
biggest gossip? Toria
The most recognisable? PP

Who do you post stalk on BnB? Vickie - seriously, there was a joke between us about that once upon a time
Who would you like to swap a day with? Anyone who actually is on mat leave - I'd love to know what it would be like to not work after having a baby
Who would you like to swap houses or location with? Anyone in UK or London as I'd love to see the countries
Who do you talk to outside of BnB? Gosh, I don't talk to anyone outside of BnB as life is busy enough

Who's the biggest chatterbox? All the members who come here day in and day out
Who's the most famous? Wobbles

Whats the best post on BnB? So many I can't recall now
Whats the best thread? Wobbles who makes you laugh thread that was in third trimester. ROFL!

The member you look up to the most? Amy (nikki0907) for being such a strong girl, and charlottecoco for the same reason
The member who offers best advice? rafwife
The member who always has time to talk? I dont really know lol
The member you talk to the most? probably amy (x-amy-x) but only coz I have her mobile number lol

makes you laugh? toria
makes you smile? clairebear
The most helpful? polo_princess
most welcoming to newbies? no idea
biggest gossip? err... i dont know :s
The most recognisable? leeanne

Who do you post stalk on BnB? a few people but its more because I like reading their stories
Who would you like to swap a day with? clairebear because it always sounds like she's having fun with jack :)
Who would you like to swap houses or location with? rafwife because her house looks lovely
Who do you talk to outside of BnB? I have a few people on facebook, probably too many to name!

Who's the biggest chatterbox? bexy!!!!
Who's the most famous? polo_princess

Whats the best post on BnB? I dont know lol theyre all good!
Whats the best thread? I dont know!!

xxx

The member you look up to the most? Wobbles and SC for creating the site. Pops- shes so lovely . All the lovely mummys out there!
The member who offers best advice? Pops
The member who always has time to talk? Toria and Lou
The member you talk to the most? Probably Pops, Lou, Nxy or Jen, and it has been lovely getting to know more girls on here.

makes you laugh? toria and Lou
makes you smile? Rafwife, x_Amy_x
The most helpful? polo_princess: She went out her way to PM me advice about car, she is so Kind. Oh and broody21 and lozzy are helpful
most welcoming to newbies? Vickie
biggest gossip? hhhmmmm all us chat whores! lol
The most recognisable?Wobbles
Who do you post stalk on BnB? Erm i just try and read lots of thread lol
Who would you like to swap a day with? Rafwife as Niamh is soooo cute
Who would you like to swap houses or location with? Nikky0907 would love to visit the USA and go to disney land lol havent been since i was a child!
Who do you talk to outside of BnB? I have a few people on facebook and MSN but maintly Jen1604, Lou, and Pops
Who's the biggest chatterbox? well its nice to have a good chat with Toria, bexy, pops, Katy, rafwife and sparkswillfly -(sorry to name so many :blush:)
Who's the most famous? Wobbles and her gorgeous family
Whats the best post on BnB? To many too name.
Whats the best thread? God theres so many, I am sad and i like reading the birth storys, oh no wait the sofa thread! lol

HAHA i cant just give one answer can i! lol :hugs:

The member you look up to the most? Amy (nikki0907) for being such a strong girl, and charlottecoco for the same reason
The member who offers best advice? rafwife
The member who always has time to talk? I dont really know lol
The member you talk to the most? probably amy (x-amy-x) but only coz I have her mobile number lol

makes you laugh? toria
makes you smile? clairebear
The most helpful? polo_princess
most welcoming to newbies? no idea
biggest gossip? err... i dont know :s
The most recognisable? leeanne

Who do you post stalk on BnB? a few people but its more because I like reading their stories
Who would you like to swap a day with? clairebear because it always sounds like she's having fun with jack :)
Who would you like to swap houses or location with? rafwife because her house looks lovely
Who do you talk to outside of BnB? I have a few people on facebook, probably too many to name!

Who's the biggest chatterbox? bexy!!!!
Who's the most famous? polo_princess

Whats the best post on BnB? I dont know lol theyre all good!
Whats the best thread? I dont know!!

xxx

Does seth sleep all night if so your on!!!!:rofl:

^^ i was serious i need a good night sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->