Another MC :(

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Well, I found out i was pregnany Friday, after a early MC in January. Yesterday i started bleeding badly with clots, went to the hospital and they didn't see the baby at all, believed i had already passed it, I'm unsure. They gave me a lot of antibiotic pills and fluids, and more IV fluid, 2 ultrasounds, pelvic exam, they really took care of me, then i found out my levels were 54, i go back Friday to have them checked once more. I believe i wasn't as far along this time so i guess its called a Chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks 5 days. My feelings are hurt, i thought this pregnancy was different. :( Me and dh even got into a argument lastnight, were falling apart from heartbreak.

Sorry to hear your sad news. Here's hoping for a quick recovery and that your back soon. Lots of love

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had 3 mcs last year and know how hard it is. I found the early mcs were quite similar to a period so it is likely with the bleeding you've had you've already passed it. Speak to your doctor about baby aspirin, I had all the tests done for recurrent mcs and they came back all clear but he recommended I take baby aspirin anyway. I'm now almost 11 weeks and have had 2 good scans. Still not out of the woods (my first mc was at 13 weeks) but do think the aspirin had helped.

I'm so sorry Hun :hugs::hugs: I've had 2 mc myself and it is truly heartbreaking and nothing can prepare you for it, it's very easy to start turning against each other after you've both been through such heartache, me and hubby argued so much because we were just hurting so bad, but it's important you try stay close and support each other.

I wish you all the best, make sure you rest up and I hope to see you back again soon with your sticky bean xx

sorry to hear that. hope your getting the support you need to get through this. sending hugs your way

I am so sorry :hugs: . I've had 4 mcs and it is a truly awful experience and it can easily cause arguments between you and OH with all the stress and sadness. My OH and I argued a little after every one of mine as we were both unhappy and grieving.

Please take care and I wish you all the best for the future. Sorry again for your loss

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->