Another month... Another test... 9DPO..

Good luck! I hope you get a bfp this morning.

I've had pink lines after the time limit with frer on more than one occasion

I think this is your BFP glong- Congrats!

Bfn this morning....

Must be to do with taking out of the case before its properly dry!!! Completely gutted as that basically rules me out as I'm 10dpo...

Onto cycle 4 ... Heartbroken...

Both tests from yesterday (did another in evening and took out of case) have lines this morning.

Today's , kept in case doesn't.... Clearly get lines from taking out of the case....

:hugs: I have had this happen before too. You are not out yet. 10dpo is still early days. Don't count yourself out just yet x

Have u pics?
I disnt get bfp till 12 dpo
You mussed a bd day too didnt u? Dont be disheartened still early days.

No point taking a photo as its completely white not even a maybe line...

Sorry you got a BFN this morning. Those pics from yesterday show the test in the case though, did you take it out look at it and reassemble? Or are the pics before?

10dpo is NOT out. I go my 2 BFP at 11dpo and 12dpo but I know how disheartening it can be

:hugs: I hope you can still get a bfp in a couple of days Glong. I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you. Won't test until Thursday when AF due

Them tests ... They definitely look positive to me! I didn't take frer first I stuck with ICs.. I didn't get a dark frer until right at the end of cycle ..

you can get false positives but you would notice I think they don't look false on yours.

Sending lots of :dust: hope this is it for you!

She is showing her face now I believe :( early days but some spotting

I wish there was but lots of cramps and due plus negative tests all point towards her arrival! Gutted :( month 4 now... Didn't take this long with Harrison :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->