Another newbie checking in....

Blondie

Reaction score
:wave:

Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself as been hanging around for a couple of days now plucking up the courage to dive in.

I'm 32, live in the North East of the UK and me and my husband started trying for our first baby 2 months ago so all this is pretty new to me.

Did a hpt yesterday and had a pretty obvious 2nd purple line (Sainburys home brand test) but didn't really see anything for the first couple of minutes then jumped in shower and by time I was out of shower (maybe 10-15 minutes) there was the line. Been reading all of your posts about evaps etc so not getting hopes up too much but think I'm about 14 dpo and :witch: should have arrived some time between sunday and today but no sign yet. Anyway if :witch: hasn't appeared by time I finish work I will nip into supermarket on way home and buy a digi test as reckon that should show up at about 14-15dpo?

Hoping so much I will be able to leap straight from ttc to first tri but will just have to see whether I get a :bfp: or a :bfn: in the morning.

Anyway enough about me - hope to get to know you all better......

:happydance:

Welcome Blondie! you'll find everyone here really nice! I'm a new member and usually afraid to post, more of a lurker type lol, but find myself posting more and more :) I'm 31 from Canada and waiting for AF on the 18, and hoping she wont be coming! Newly Married in August and just hoping for a 2009 Baby :)
Again Welcome to BnB and lost of Baby dust!

hi! Glad you decided to join. This place is pretty helpful. Good luck on your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->