Another newbie searching for advice! (PCOS/epilepsy)

pinkflamingo

Mummy to an angel x
Reaction score
Hello all!
I am a new member on here and just thought I would say 'hi' to you all. I have been reading posts on here for a few days and you all seem very friendly!
I am WTC although I am soooo broody at the moment and would love to have a baby right now! we are getting married in 2 months and hoping to move house before we TTC, so there are things that need to happen before we can start. I am also undergoing tests to see if I have PCOS, so am a little anxious to see what results come back. I know that I shouldn't worry until I know the results, but it's sometimes easier said than done isn't it? My other half also has epilepsy and I have found out today that this could also cause fertility issues as sperm count can become lower and also the meds he is on can cause defects in the sperm. I feel like the Gods could be against us at the moment!! If anybody has any experience / knowledge of this, I would be most interested to hear from you.
It's really interesting to read all of your stories!

Hey hun welcome to BnB and WTT :)
Hope your test results come back ok, dont worry too much :hugs:
Everyone is really friendly and helpful on here and im sure you will find someone who has a similar experience to you or knows of someone.
Best of Luck with your wedding! :) xx

Thank you! At least the wedding is a distraction for the time being and gives me plenty to be busy with. I bet you can't wait until you are 'officially' TTC?! Everyone around me seems to be having babies within the next 3 months. We will have 4 'new' babies at our wedding!! there has certainly been a baby boom going on! I guess what with the credit crisis, nobody has been able to afford to go out so they have entertained themselves at home instead!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->