Another Newbie :-)

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
Hi to everyone out there...........well myself and my partner are trying to concieve since January, heading to Italy next week when I'm due my :witch: but with the help off god, she'll visit someone who wants her rather than me :blush:

Just gettin cramps so guess she's on her way :sad2: so frustrating really thought this was it especially after the Tarot Card reader guess it's silly to grip on to false hope

:hi: Welcome to the forum! Hope the :witch: stays away!

Welcome to bnb :wave:

please08 said:
Just gettin cramps so guess she's on her way :sad2: so frustrating really thought this was it especially after the Tarot Card reader guess it's silly to grip on to false hope

Btw - cramps do not necessarily meant that the :witch: is on her way! I had terrible period-like cramps in my first trimester - that's why I went to the docs, didn't think I was pregnant but had these terrible cramps and came out with the wonderful diagnosis of "Pregnant" - I totally wasn't expecting that! lol

I really hope this is still it for you - Has she turned up yet??

:hi: Welcome... try not to worry about the cramps, like Tasha said... cramps are not always bad!! Chin up hun :hugs:

Ur gonna love it here. Oh and i thank u for sayin let someone else have that problem.. I feel the same way! Good luck!

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Don't give up hope, like the other girls said cramps don't always equal AF. I hope your TTC journey is a short one. x

Yep she turned up, the witch haha My parents are over today for a few days and I'm ovulating 2mrw haha it'll be a few sneaky ones so they don't hear hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->