another newbie

hey !! CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm due 27th june and my first midwife appt is the 21st nov!!! how are you feeling...i'm also not getting very many symptoms...slight cramps n bb's a little sore n defo a bit bigger but thats about it really....i know it sounds wrong but i want full on ms just so i know its actually happening.....does that sound crazy????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with you! I want some other obvious symptoms so I can oficially say I'm pg haha
One of my friends told me that her sister didn't get sick at all so maybe we're just lucky ;-)

My first app is also nov 21!! Mine is at 9:45am what time is yours?

Congratulations Mel82! I got my :bfp: on Tuesday and have tested twice since just to make sure! My boyfriend thinks I'm mad to keep checking! I'm not 100% sure when I'm due - somewhere between 24-27 June! Sending lots of love and :hug: to you xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have like 7 positive hpt tests in the bathroom, i kept checking to make sure i'm not dreaming! I had another blood test done on Thursday and it showed me what i was hoping for: hcg levels are doubling! I'm really happy and confident now :)

Let's be pg buddies!

Definitely, I love that idea! :happydance: That's great news about your HCG levels - my doctors didn't offer me a blood test, they said they don't do that anymore?! How random is that - I guess each practice is different, but it means we're stuck waiting for the dating scan which is scheduled for the end of November. Bring it on, and more symptoms please! xx

hey !! CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm due 27th june and my first midwife appt is the 21st nov!!! how are you feeling...i'm also not getting very many symptoms...slight cramps n bb's a little sore n defo a bit bigger but thats about it really....i know it sounds wrong but i want full on ms just so i know its actually happening.....does that sound crazy????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with you! I want some other obvious symptoms so I can oficially say I'm pg haha
One of my friends told me that her sister didn't get sick at all so maybe we're just lucky ;-)

That doesn't sound crazy at all - I can't wait for MS! :rofl: x

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

That doesn't sound crazy at all - I can't wait for MS! :rofl: x

Yep, when I called the local clinic they told me they don't do blood tests anymore, how odd is that? Then when i called my obgyn office (it's a little farther from where i live, i was trying to avoid the commuting) they said i could have it done anytime and no co-pay YAY!

I guess it varies from doctor to doctor but at least they could refer you to some other clinic that does it! It's worth it to know that it's all good with the beanie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"