• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

another newbie

mel82

Happy mom :-)
Reaction score
hi everyone!
Just got my first bfp on Saturday :) I've been really nervous and couldn't believe I was actually pg! I kept testing just to be sure it was real :p

Now after taking a blood test to confirm I know I'm on 4w2d I'm so excited!! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the most amazing time in our lives. I want to help and be able to get some questions answered, is there anybody out here that is due on or around June 30?

So so happy and excited!!!

Congrats mel82!!! You must be so excited!! :happydance:

We just found out today as well :) I'm due June 27th. First baby for us

Congrats mel82!!! You must be so excited!! :happydance:

We just found out today as well :) I'm due June 27th. First baby for us

congratulations! It's my first too :) we could be pg buddies!

hiya,

congrats! im due july 1st!!! Have a happy and healthy 8 months, hun!!!

Hugs, Omi xxx :)

hiya,

congrats! im due july 1st!!! Have a happy and healthy 8 months, hun!!!

Hugs, Omi xxx :)

omg we're really close! Have you had any symptoms yet?

Hi Mel! I am due either June 25th or June 27th. I'm not sure exactly because of my cycle, etc. It was 26 days but I really only had one cycle to go by since coming off of b/c. We got pregnant the very first month. I guess I will find out more when I go to the doctor next week. Anyway, congratulations!!!

Hi Mel! I am due either June 25th or June 27th. I'm not sure exactly because of my cycle, etc. It was 26 days but I really only had one cycle to go by since coming off of b/c. We got pregnant the very first month. I guess I will find out more when I go to the doctor next week. Anyway, congratulations!!!

it's so exciting! I'm going tonight to have another blood test done to make sure my hcg levels are as they're supposed to be! I'll post it tomorrow in my journal :)

Yes, it's very exciting! I can't think of anything else right now! :) I am so excited that my baby is now the size of a sesame seed, bigger than last week's poppy seed size. hehe... Have you been TTC long?

Yes, it's very exciting! I can't think of anything else right now! :) I am so excited that my baby is now the size of a sesame seed, bigger than last week's poppy seed size. hehe... Have you been TTC long?

not really, I was lucky to get pg my second cycle :) but I have to say my first cycle was pretty nervewracking (totally my fault)
I have no idea what size is mine! How far are u in your pg?

hiya!! congrats!!
ive not had it confirmed yet but think im due around june 28th. its our first baby, am excited but worried to xx

Cre8tive (rhonda right?) omg that's so far away (or so it seems) I was told I could make an app mid November I just can't wait...!!! I'm going for a second blood test tonight to check on my hcg levels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"