Another newbie

badtasteinmus

Reaction score
Hi folks,
This is the first time I've posted one a site like this. I just feel like I want to talk to someone about everything babbie related at the minute and I don't have any one to talk to at home. I'm 28 and engaged. We have been ntnp for about 8 months and no cigar as they say but that isn't really surprising. I have PCOS, weigh more than I should and have a fiance who has health issues so hasn't been too interested in nookie for the past year. I was kind of wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to interest him again without pestering! I am also eager to get pregnant as my mum has cancer which is probably terminal and I want her to meet her grandsprog and vice versa. I know by fiance wants sprogs but he is also petrified of the prospect! I can't really say why I am writing this but it would be nice to hear from anyone else with similar experiences.

Hi folks,
This is the first time I've posted one a site like this. I just feel like I want to talk to someone about everything babbie related at the minute and I don't have any one to talk to at home. I'm 28 and engaged. We have been ntnp for about 8 months and no cigar as they say but that isn't really surprising. I have PCOS, weigh more than I should and have a fiance who has health issues so hasn't been too interested in nookie for the past year. I was kind of wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to interest him again without pestering! I am also eager to get pregnant as my mum has cancer which is probably terminal and I want her to meet her grandsprog and vice versa. I know by fiance wants sprogs but he is also petrified of the prospect! I can't really say why I am writing this but it would be nice to hear from anyone else with similar experiences.

hi and welcome :)
ive only been here a couple of weeks and have found everyone is fantastic!
i also am engaged but only just started the ttc this cycle as my partner and i have only been together for just over a year and we both have a son of 7 each! i also weigh more than i should and suffer with PCOS im worried its going to hinder us but we are going at it as much as i can get out of my fiance and he isnt very amused as he is struggling to get to work on time oops haha!
sorry to hear your mum is poorly its a tough time and hopefully fate will bring a bundle of joy to you for her to see :)

fingers crossed you gain the support and friends on here that you are searching for and most importantly the positive result
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->