Another opk question.....

Beth3107

Reaction score
So it's my first month using opks. I've been using them since the end of my period (calms my poas addiction!) they have got progressively darker.... But not the entire line. The initial part of the line is now as dark as the control line but the rest of the line is fainter and it kinda fades off.

Is this positive?

Sorry if it's a dumb question ...

Anyone? The first quarter of the test line is as dark as the control line, but then it fades out?

These are my progression sticks starting monday evening leading up to this morning. I'd test again in a few hours and another tonight, then fmu or smu tomorrow to see. Mine was like how you described last night and then this morning with smu, it was darker than the control. HTH!

Attachments

• photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Sounds like you're almost there. Keep testing - it will probably be positive tonight or tomorrow :D

So it's my first month using opks. I've been using them since the end of my period (calms my poas addiction!) they have got progressively darker.... But not the entire line. The initial part of the line is now as dark as the control line but the rest of the line is fainter and it kinda fades off.

Is this positive?

Sorry if it's a dumb question ...

Keep testing, it sounds not far off here are mine x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies :) will just have to keep Up the hard work for the next few nights ;) x

Woo first positive opk! Same colour as control line and appeared much quicker! Will be dtd again tonight (4th night in a row - not easy when dd has chicken pox so isn't sleeping well!) and we've been using preseed this month so here's hoping it's our lucky month !

Woo first positive opk! Same colour as control line and appeared much quicker! Will be dtd again tonight (4th night in a row - not easy when dd has chicken pox so isn't sleeping well!) and we've been using preseed this month so here's hoping it's our lucky month !

Oh yay! Good luck!! Sorry about DD having chicken pox. Those are the worst! I love preseed, by the way. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->