Another pregnant friend rant!!

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
As the title states another one of my friends is pregnant and has announced it on facebook for all too see even though shes only just found out.

I'm really upset at the minute because i want this for myself and waiting is killing me :cry:, i am happy for her though.

I HATE FACEBOOK!!:growlmad:

I know how you feel. A friend of mine is trying this year, and that kills me!

:hugs: :hugs:
I don't have to deal with that yet - all my friends are my age-ish, but I can imagine it must be horrible :( xx

The thing is she's only nineteen and already has a four year old son, i feel like i'm being left in the dust by people who are younger then me:cry:.

Awww :hugs: Thats no fun at all, only one of my friends is preggers and another just had her baby, but when people announce it its sooo annoying :hissy:

Yeah it is annoying, i blame facebook for it ^^

two of my friends have just recently had babies and its so unfar just coming round to the idea of waiting as i was ttc and now i want one even more ahhhhhhhhh

sending :hugs: i know the feeling!
it will be you one day hun! x

Blaaaahh, it's so irritating, isn't it? :(

*hugs*

sorry to gatecrash but I know what u mean bout the facebook thingee. A friend of mine went all funny after i found out i was pregnant and said "well i'm going to go off the pill now then" and then 3 months later she was pregnant. Straight away announcing EVERYTHING on facebook - at 5 weeks she was all like "man I feel so pregnant" bla bla which is cringe enough but then ofcourse everyone comments things like congrats that is so cool, and stuff. She is OH's sister and can't handle being the one without attention. FB does suk!!! :hugs: x

^^ I HATE those type of girls. :growlmad:

And even though I just had a baby a few months ago, I feel the same about finding out girls are pregnant. It's weird to feel that way when I have a LO but the green monster shows up when least expected. :wacko: I hate having to wait to try again.

I know the feeling. It seems like everyone on my facebook or myspace friends list is either getting pregnant or giving birth. I'm happy for them, but it really makes it that much harder to wait and be patient!!

i know this feeling. i also hate logging on to facebook lol. Ah well, all i think to myself is one day it will be me xxx

Everyone around me is having babies as well. So far I'm just really happy for them though. Maybe it's because I know that we will get our turn soon? I really hope this doesn't change though, because right now I just love hearing about new pregnancies, I get so excited. :D

Another school friend has just announced he's going to be a dad, it's killing me now....:cry:
Please, please let the next person be me!

It's a horrible feeling, right now I know people who are due in April, May, June and July! We have less than a month until TTC so the only thing keeping me going is the fact that with any luck, by the time they arrive I will have my own lil bean.

Omg!
I thought this was just happening to me!

There's got to be at least 5 or 6 people that i know that have had/having babies. And in the last 2 weeks, one college friend might be pregnant, the other is (but having it aborted) and then my tutor came in and she's 4 months gone too!

All the rest at col are already young mums. Everywhere i look these days theres bumps or babies.. it's so annoying xD

sorry to gatecrash but I know what u mean bout the facebook thingee. A friend of mine went all funny after i found out i was pregnant and said "well i'm going to go off the pill now then" and then 3 months later she was pregnant. Straight away announcing EVERYTHING on facebook - at 5 weeks she was all like "man I feel so pregnant" bla bla which is cringe enough but then ofcourse everyone comments things like congrats that is so cool, and stuff. She is OH's sister and can't handle being the one without attention. FB does suk!!! :hugs: x

You know I know exactly how you feel!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"