Another rant from me....

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
...last year I was pregnant and fat and couldnt enjoy the sun,

this year Im just fat and cant enjoy the sunshine!!

I have nothing to wear :( all my friends going out tonight and no way am I going out in summer clothes :(

So frustrated with myself... this time 6 weeks ago I weighed less.... think where i could be now... another 7lb at least :dohh:

Sorry just feeling really crappy.... :(

Cheer up! I know how you feel but I promise it will get better. Every day is a new beginning.

i can only look forward to next summer now :( Im so far off target.. its not going to happen!! :(

:hugs:
I know exactly how you feel.
But keep looking ahead at that goal, and before you know it, they'll be wishing they looked like you!!!

one positive thing is that Im really back on it now... :)

just hope it doesnt go again!!

hun you can definitely do it and im sure you would look fab in summer clothes you have done so well with your weight loss already.

Lou
xxx

You can def do it you have already lost 47lbs -Fantastic :happydance:

You are only human hun, you will have good times and bad times with your weight when trying to lose it :cry: You cant expect to go by the book ALLLL the time. Its only natural to enjoy nice food (in HUGE portions :dohh:)

Just dont think where you could of been by now, think where you WILL be :hug:

P.s. Im sure u look fab.. Ur lucky you have a gorgeous face, know one has to look anywhere else :)

I can't enjoy the sunshine either... so it's nearly June and I am spending 15 min/day in a tanning bed :dohh:

im stil to miss flabby to enjoy it to hun...and ur slimmer then me...have u tryed just like some cropped jeans with a vest top and a little sholder cardi...thats what im wearing lately xx

i no how much it sucks...and i had another chinease again last night....really regretting it today man. i no todays a new day but bluergh lol.
and especially when its all sunny outside its even harder cus were al going down the beach today....and i have to watch people eat ice creams burgers hotdogs n chips lol.
n thers no way i can have a teat n have 1 ive had way to many...i just hope i loose at least 1lb. i really need to start toning up too but i duno what to do that doesnt require a gym...maybe i need one of them kettle bells lol. your doing fab hun so dont be so hard on urself xx

thanks hun!!... Im just sulking cos I want my old body back :hissy:

Im really proud of myself since thursday (i know its only 2 days) but Im still motivated and its the weekend :)

Must update journal :dohh:

I know how you feel. I was due in August last year ( no more summer babies for me) and this year it's the bloody weight that's dragging me down. On a positive note though I have lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks, so my determination is paying off.

oh kerry, i no just how you feel, but i really think you're looking great!! i'm so far off target its stupid, and i just look like a silly beached whale :hissy:

sending you some of these honey :hugs: xxxx

I know how you feel hun, I have been saying what I would do to be waring some nice leggins and a floaty summer strappy dress and sandals!! I must stick to this diet a million % I have promised myself that I will need to buy a brand new full wardrobe by next summer! :( I MUST do it!
sorry for my little rant xx

I know how you feel. I was due in August last year ( no more summer babies for me) and this year it's the bloody weight that's dragging me down. On a positive note though I have lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks, so my determination is paying off.

yeh no more summer babies for me either lol...

thats fab hun how have you done that??

:)

oh kerry, i no just how you feel, but i really think you're looking great!! i'm so far off target its stupid, and i just look like a silly beached whale :hissy:

sending you some of these honey :hugs: xxxx

you do not look like a beached whale missis :hugs:

at least whales are pretty :) I reckon i resemble a walrus :rofl:

I know how you feel hun, I have been saying what I would do to be waring some nice leggins and a floaty summer strappy dress and sandals!! I must stick to this diet a million % I have promised myself that I will need to buy a brand new full wardrobe by next summer! :( I MUST do it!
sorry for my little rant xx

rant away sweetie...

me too... thats our plan.. next summer new wardroble :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->