Another rant from me....

oh kerry, i no just how you feel, but i really think you're looking great!! i'm so far off target its stupid, and i just look like a silly beached whale :hissy:

sending you some of these honey :hugs: xxxx

you do not look like a beached whale missis :hugs:

at least whales are pretty :) I reckon i resemble a walrus :rofl:

oh you silly moo - your gorgeous :hugs::hugs: i say whale cos i have to where black!! :hissy: i have to stick to the diet and exercise now! i look like crap!

its so hard isn't it honey :hugs:

oh and i have a sunbed quite regularly :blush:

:rofl: go on the sunbeds :) they make me feel loads better... my legs are quite tanned so they look loads better :)

My car packed it in, so I've been walking everywhere ( pushing the buggy) you'd be suprised how effective it is combined with cutting out junk like chocs,crisps and takeaways. I have another 5 stones to lose, but I'm so motivated it's unreal.

Sweetie, when people go out, they're obsessing far too much on what they look like than what everyone else looks like - and chances are someone would be jealous of you for a part of your apperence if they do take alot of notice :hugs:

Life is too short - go and enjoy it :hugs:

I totally know how you feel, I'm fed up of not being able to live my life properly because I am so fat.

:hug:

I'm down in the dumps on my looks too. I'm about 30 pounds over weight :hissy: It's really hard trying to find time (and energy) to work out when I work a full time job and don't get home till almost 6:00 pm. I thought i hated my body before I got pregnant, but I was wrong. I would love to be at that weight now.

Oh well, there is my rant. Chin up ladies, today is a new day. Drink loads of water, eat healthy and don't give into temptation (easier said than done, I know). If you need some motivation, put your fav picture of yourself on the fridge as a reminder of how that's what you want to look at. It even helps if you put one up where you work out too. Or do the oppsosite, put your worst pic up as a reminder that you don't want to be that person again (I've done this as well). I'm sure all of you are lovely ladies, even if we are not at the weight we want to be, don't let it ruin our summer. It's the best time of the year.

you can do it Kerry.

there is nobody else in this world i am hoping loses the weight more than you. really i mean it.

take out of your old summer dresses, hang it on your wardrobe and when you see it it will deter you from eating hun and remind you of your goal.

:hug:

thats so sweet thanks hun,

maybe the summer dresses from before last year, maternity ones are not so great :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->