Another soapnuts convert!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I used my sample pack of soapnuts for the first time today and I love them! :thumbup: I added a few drops of white musk oil (don't really like the smell of most essential oils :blush:) and now they're dry, they are softer than ever and smell delicious! I usually hate the feel of microfibre, feels like it clings to dry skin on my hands but not anymore.

It got out a light poo stain but struggled with some particularly nasty ones on my Little Lambs, I'll have to keep at them.

Definitely going to buy a big batch now :happydance:

hmm, i might have to try soapnuts- everyone speaks so highly of using them...

where would i get ones that are good but well priced? :shrug:

squishy- you're prob best person to ask...?

can you just use any oil with them then?

oh they look really odd but i feel myself drawn to them as I agree Lu - microfibre always feels yuk when there just dry! and i hate that feeling :( may have to try them x

I think you can use any oil. I used white musk pperfume oil so not an essential oil

Can you use lavender oil with nappies? I've just bought some and can't wait to try them!

Yep, lots of people use lavender oil

yaay thats great :D nice to see more people are gettting converted

OOOO! A Soapnuts thread!!!!

I got a sample pack of soapnuts and tried it out - didn't notice much difference, but I didn't use it with any oil... Can I use tea tree oil? Do you just put a few drops in with the soapnuts? Also - do you soapnut people put the nuts in a sock and knot the end, or do you have a secret method?? :flower:

xx

i sitll have my soapnuts sat at home waiting to be used lol, have been putting it off cos im scared for some reason :shrug: i just dont think itll work lol, dont really know what i have to lose but i am a taurus and like resisting change hahaha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->