Another stupid question...

elley_baby248

Mummy to Ben and Pregnant
Reaction score
Does anybody know how many people your allowed with you when you give birth?

My mum is desperate to be there and i want my Oh there too.

Our hospital policy is 2 birth partners and no more

Well i only want 2 so hopefully the hospital am going to is the same

The unit I am has no strict policy, as long as there isn't a crowd lol!! I am just having my partner but mum is on stand by. Prob best to call and ask x

when i was a student i saw 6 births and they had between 4-8 people in the room at any one time!!!!
when my sister delivered she ad me, mum and dad in there
i think it varies from trust to trust

My hospital will only allow 2. Im having my hubby and my mum.

I'm planning on going to Leighton Hospital in Crewe (even though it wasn't really where i wanted to go)

My mum works there but is to lazy to ask for me lol I'm assuming they will let me have to as it's my mum and boyfriend i think it'd be a bit unfair if they didn't and one of them had to be sent away.

I was thinking this too as i want my OH and mum with me when i pop. She's had 7 kids so i know i can rely on her support when im in labour.

My hospital's policy is 2 people aswell..

It is sooo good to hear other people saying they are having their DH/OH and their mum as i thought i was weird to want my mum there...

I want my mum there too as back up, my OH isnt very good with hospitals or blood!

I'm having my mom and OH as well...I need my mom there...and I think it'll be a great experience for her as well! I asked my DR and he said 'have as many as you like' lol. I said 'I think 2 is fine'. It depends where you go, but I really can't see them not letting your mom and OH in...2 is very reasonable.

My hospitals' policy is you can have as many as you want during labor, but during the actual delivery there is only allowed 3 people.

Im hoping it is 2, I would like my mum in this time as well x

I don't want my mum in with me she is kind of insisting lol that was one of the first things she said when i told her i was pregnant! Plus there is no escaping her as her office in the hospital (she is payroll manager) is right opposite the maternity unit lol

I'm planning on going to Leighton Hospital in Crewe (even though it wasn't really where i wanted to go)

My mum works there but is to lazy to ask for me lol I'm assuming they will let me have to as it's my mum and boyfriend i think it'd be a bit unfair if they didn't and one of them had to be sent away.

I'm having my baby at Leighton aswell - the policy they have allows 2 birth partners, I'm having my boyfriend and mum too!! xx

I'm having my baby at Leighton aswell - the policy they have allows 2 birth partners, I'm having my boyfriend and mum too!! xx

Well it makes a change to see someone from my neck of the woods lol!

I'm so glad someone knows how many they let you have cause otherwise i would of left it til the last minute then panicked.

Now i've just got to see if they will let me home after i have had him because i don't want to stay in over night i'll feel better at home.

goodness, i never really thought about them turning people away... i only want my mum and my hubby there though, so i cant see that it would be a prob! i soooooo need my mum to help me through! lol we arent so sure how the hubby is going to do... im confident in him, but hes worried about passing out or something and leaving me there to do it on my own! i would SOOOOO kill him.

I just think my Oh would hate seeing me in pain and wouldn't know what to do. He goes to pieces when i cry or anything like that. I want him there more than anything though so he has no choice it's good he wants to be there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->