Another TMI'er From Pops!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I am on CD 18 and yesterday, when I went to the loo I noticed that I had a lot of CM and when I checked (sorry!) it was sort of peachy coloured....not red blood but definitely something there.

It happened a couple of times through the day and I peed for England all day.

Just gone to the loo this morning and when I wiped there was quite a lot of it, but much darker this time.

I have a few niggles but surely I can't have gone from such a long cycle to such a short one? And it doesn't look or feel like :witch: is coming.

Why don't they give you a user manual for your lady bits!?!? :rofl:

xxx

If someone could draw up a manual they would make a goddamn fortune. :lol:

Well I would say it isn't possible but, I have experienced this myself a long time ago so :shrug: I think you will just have to wait and see if AF shows her ugly head, of course it could just be spotting and you will have the full period later.

Another possibility, as you mentioned peeing for England all day, could be a urine infection, if it is just drink lots of cranberry juice/water.

I seriously wish they did give us a guide (i need to PM you if thats ok actually hun)

At first i was thinking maybe its linked to ovulation, but not to sure. I would of said its time of ovulation if your cycles are longer. Have you looked it up an internet at all hunni? Have you got any OPKs?
x

Of course it is doll, go for your life :hugs:

I'm not sure if its :witch: you know. Its getting more rather than less and, I'm aware this sounds weird, but my bum is hurting which sometimes happens when she is due :blush:

Maybe its just my cycles finally settling down to a shorter pattern?

I might have an OPK kicking round from when I ordered a mixed pack of some IC's.....

xxx

hmmm, how bizarre. I have had a similar thing, like the peachy type CM around ovulation before, so it could be that? And CD18 could be about right for OV if your cycles are still a bit longer than usual?

It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on with our bodies eh!? Might be worth doing an opk just to see if it is that. If there's no other symptoms other than the bum hurting, then it doesn't sound like an infection.

x

some people bleed when they ovulate? i dunno tho.
good luck!

I still don't know what to make of it. Have very slight cramp like feelings but the thing making me think its not :witch: (TMI ALERT!) is that it isn't coming out unless I go to wee. I put a pad in yesterday and nothing on that at all and changed it before bed and still nothing this morning. It definitely isn't my wee that has blood in it though as I have been watching (the things us women do!)

Its strange...........and I don't know whether to note the start of another cycle now :shrug:

xxx

Hmmmm..... Eeerrrrrrrmmmmm :shrug:

I'd guess OV. If you haven't had it in any other cycles it could be that you hadn't OV'd in cycles before this one and it's just getting settled now after coming off the pill. That would also explain why not bfp before now :winkwink:

But that's just a guess :shrug: sorry I'm not much help.

Nurse Boofs suspects you may have a UTI sweets, if you are peeing lots and its blood tinged. I think a drs appointment could be in order to get checked my love xxx

I've heard of peach tinged ovulation CM before. Since getting my Af back after BFing for over 1yr I've had longer cycles of 29 days (used to be 25) and seem to have OV'd on CD18. I would guess either OV of Infection rather than AF. That's way too short isn't it?! - and I thought you would only count a new cycle from a heavy bleed?:shrug:

Hey hun, I'd go to the drs just to be sure, let us know how you're doing! xxx

could be ovulation.your ntnp right? I know you said your cycles were longer and i could totally be jumping the gun over here in wtt but implantation???

Let us know what it turns out to be

xxxxx

Boofs, its definately not blood tinged urine, its proper blood in its own right.

I think it may be :witch: - it lasted all day yesterday and in the night and is lightening up a bit today.

Would be weird but you know, our bodies are strange :lol:

As for implantation, boyo mentioned that but im not sure it would be that noticeable.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->