Another washing question

pandv

Mummy to Dylan & Charlie
Reaction score
Will the colours run on any of the nappies? I've got light ones and dark ones on their way and wondering if I should use light one day and wash and dark the next lol. Also I bought a length of dark blue fleece to cut up for liners and wipes. Will I be able to chuck these in the wash with my light coloured nappies? Fleece doesn't run right?

It's probably a stupid question but I'd cry if my gorgeous poshbugs nappy ended up pink or something!

If I'm washing preloved nappies that are darker than my others then I dont worry. If it's a brand new one I would say wash it separately for the first few times just in case! Or you could use one of those colour catcher things? I think they sell them in supermarkets :thumbup:
The only darker nappy I had colour runs with was my BGv3 Zinnias. They bled a little into the aplix and the tabs. Other than that, I've been pretty lucky :)

I would just put a colour catcher in for the first few washes. I've heard of some people having problems with flips and dyed nappies running, but using colour catchers has always prevented it for me.

Another thumbup for colour catchers here :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->