another weenotions question!

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Am desperate to get a weenotions but everytime i go onto the site end up confused :blush:

Been looking again and rather taken with the cat skull and crossbones. Want a nappy with Lucas name on and in terms of value for money guessing a one size pocket so can get maximum use? I know nothing about all the different fabrics and styles just keep seeing all your great pics and want my own!

So was thinking one sized pocket, minkee fabric dark denim on back with the skul kitten embroidery not sure about colour on front - any suggestions be fab - half way cut poppered and again not sure on inner!!???

Hoping for a weenotions pro to come along and guide me! Needs to be quickish drying as no tumble drier.

:shrug:

I get mega confused by that site too.

My main problem is trying to visualise what it will look like finished. And then just the fact I'm majorly indecisive... xx

:rofl:
Have you had a look at the fabric gallery to see what might go well with your choice? Take a peek at the minkee fabrics and just pick one that may go....Id probably go with gelato lagoon or the tuquoise or tie dye blue with the denim. Dep on what look you are after!
As for inner, if you dont want to spend extra on it then a baby blue cuddlesoft would go perfectly well with your choice. I do like the minkee inners though and I like my inners to match my outers so I would choose either the front or back fabric to go on the inner (Id automatically go for the front fabric)

All the WN inserts dry FAST as they are fold out and the massive benefit with them being bamboo towelling is that they also dry pretty soft, even when hung. I go for the all bamboo 6 layer inserts as they are the most absorbent.
Of course if you are getting a onesize with your LO only being a couple of weeks old you want to go with the OneSize insert with the two parts (small insert and the med/large insert) it makes it slightly more expensive BUT IMO its worth it as the inserts are VERY good.

Im a WeeNotions addict...can you tell?

how do you order a stripped wnos? ive looked at the colours but cant appear to put them on the form? not sure if anyone knows what i mean :shrug:

you go through to checkout and put it in the special instructions box at the bottom of the page :)

oh thank you for reply. did not even look at fabric gallery page too busy with the embroidery and forgot that would be a great help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->