Anovulatory cycle AF different?

Holliems

Reaction score
When you have a cycle where you dont ovulate, do you lack O symptoms (cramps, sore breasts, cm). And when you start AF, is it any different?

Mine was when I had one. It lasted about 16 days and was lighter than normal x

When I had an annovulatory cycle, I bled around O time, which is unusual for me, and then I bled again when my cervix began opening for AF, around CD24 in a 27 day cycle (I really thought it was implantation). I also had a longer than usual period even though it was on time. Oddly I didn't get any cramps or the usual pains that I normally get with AF during it but I bled for 11 days.

I'm confused about this too so following..... I didn't temp but got a pos opk so am now about 15-16 days past when I thought I oved. Def not pregnant as bfns and we haven't dtd for 16 days. Either I oved much later than I thought or maybe I had an annovultory cycle but no idea when to expect af? My cycles are always very regular so this is very odd!

Ive been looking at charts and it seems that you can start AF at regular time even if you ovulate late but you can also start AF late if you O late. Weird.

The reason I ask is because last cycle I assume I didnt ovulate because I didnt have any O symptoms like sore breasts...No cramping...no PMS. But my AF came at normal time and it was a normal AF.

I started temping this cycle to see if Im ovulating. I have a ways to go though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->