anovulatory cycle? please help!

Destiny08

Reaction score
im taking opks at the moment, a couple times a day. usually late morning (11:30 or so) and then another around 7pm. but its very confusing. for the first week or so (i cant tell you when in my cycle i started since im not having a period) i had a persistent pale LH line. then it got darker but not quite dark enough to count as a positive (but pretty close) and now it changes constantly. the 1 i took last night said i was ovulating, the 1 i took this morning said so too. and now this evenings is probably 1 of the palest ones ive had so far...am i not ovulating...or have i ovulated already? im not charting temps or anything...i just dont know whats going on...please help :(

How long has it been since you had a period? Although I am not an expert if you are not having a period you would not be ovulating.

i havent had a period since i had the implant put in in march2012. i had it taken out on april 17 2013 and havent had a period since, but my dr said it didnt necessarily mean im not ovulating.

The dr probably knows better than any of us but I thought you need to have a full cycle in order to ovulate.

I think that is incorrect, i didn't have my period back when i accidentally fell pregnant when my first was 6 months old.. so you can ovulate and not have a period , which i did not know then, hence why we had unprotected sex - OOOPS :D

lol my problem is baby number 1 was an accident! conceived after 2 weeks...and we were using condoms lol. so i didnt realise how technical and difficult it is when you're actively trying!

Haha I agree it is so much easier when it isnt planned. Thank you for the correct info Cherrysoul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->