Anovulatory cycles I think I am on my 3rd on the trot

shmoo75

Proud Mum of 2 Girls!!
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how many anovulatory cycles you can have in a row? I have a horrible feeling that I haven't O'd for the last 2 cycles and this one:nope::cry: This is the 3rd cycle on the trot that I haven't had a Peak on my CBFM and 1st cycle of not having a right on + OPK(I have only used OPK's this cycle). I think I will have to make the effort and temp from next cycle to see if that gives me a clearer picture.

I would definitely temp. I thought I had far more annovulatory cycles than what I really have. It was temping that showed me when I ovulate. Not the must fun thing to do but it works!

I was wondering if anyone has any idea how many anovulatory cycles you can have in a row? I have a horrible feeling that I haven't O'd for the last 2 cycles and this one:nope::cry: This is the 3rd cycle on the trot that I haven't had a Peak on my CBFM and 1st cycle of not having a right on + OPK(I have only used OPK's this cycle). I think I will have to make the effort and temp from next cycle to see if that gives me a clearer picture.

I'm glad you posted this as I am in the same boat. I started using my CBFM 3 months ago as we want to start trying for our second. I haven't had a peak and this was the first month I even had a high. I had highs from day 17 to 25 and then got my period on day 35. I was 39 last week so am completly paranoid about the menopause especially as my mum said she started the menopause at 36!!! I have been taking Royal Jelly as well for the last 3 months so wonder if this might have something to do with it as I read somewhere is can cause anovulatory cycles. I was planing to start temping but no idea where to start!!!

I'm glad you posted this as I am in the same boat. I started using my CBFM 3 months ago as we want to start trying for our second. I haven't had a peak and this was the first month I even had a high. I had highs from day 17 to 25 and then got my period on day 35. I was 39 last week so am completly paranoid about the menopause especially as my mum said she started the menopause at 36!!! I have been taking Royal Jelly as well for the last 3 months so wonder if this might have something to do with it as I read somewhere is can cause anovulatory cycles. I was planing to start temping but no idea where to start!!!

www.fertilityfriend.com :flower: Has all the info you'll need and even helps you interpret the data. That's the tickers you see in many signatures on BnB. Get a good basal thermometer and you're off!

Also, any incorrect hormonal adjustment can potentially cause non-ovulation. It depends on your hormonal profile. Since RJ/PB is estrogenic, I wouldn't expect that it would cause non-ovulation as compared to using some progestenic in nature. EDIT: It def depends on the individ. person

Thanks for that. Will a normal digital thermometer work or does it need to be a specific basel one?

Thanks for that. Will a normal digital thermometer work or does it need to be a specific basel one?
Basal ones add more digits of precision, but a digital with at least .1 degree digits is fine if you're recording in Farenheit. Otherwise, you want the other if you're using Celcius.

I've got a BBT(tried using it when I was TTC my DD)i got so stressed out before but, I figured I am so tired after looking after my DD I sleep like a log now as my DD sleeps through the night:thumbup::thumbup: when I get home(staying at my parents at the mo)and I will start temping from Friday morning so, I have a temp already for CD1

Shmoo,glad u will get some answers Hun as it's so frustrating ,I just started temping this month and it's amazing ,hope it works out for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie I so need answers and confirmation. Here's to you and fx this is your cycle hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->