Answer brand OPK - Is this positive..???

jwelmel

Reaction score
Hi All,

I generally dont ovulated this early,but had some twinges in lower abdomen today and thought id test.

Is this a positive,the dark line is the test line but im only on CD 15.

Attachments

• 07212010.jpg
    07212010.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 07212010(001).jpg
    07212010(001).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 24
I would say that it is a definite positive and that you may O anytime today or in the next few days. If I remember correctly, you are taking soy this cycle. Soy could be the reason for earlier O.

I know you are temping and haven't had much luck with doing it at the same time, but I wonder if you could just temp the next few days and see if it is higher than the previous ones. I would assume that with a positive like that, you would get a definite temp spike and it would be noticeable. Keep temping hun and see if it stays up for at least 3 days.

Oh I truly hope this month is it for you :hugs:

Hi Coutney...thanks so much hun:hugs:...Actually its the first time i ever got a darker than control line in an opk.:flower:
Always faint lines.
Not sure soy worked ...but will see in the next couple of days.Fx'd for u too....all that bding should work.:happydance:.

That's so positive! Hope you catch that eggy!

Btw - with my constantly elevated LH levels that's what I get on these tests every day :wacko: You'd think it's great to see a positive opk but not when it doesn't actually mean anything :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->