Answer pregnancy tests - 10 dpo BFP?!?!!

wish4baby

Reaction score
I got a free Answer pregnancy test, the kind you dip in the cup, with my OPKs.
I was planning on waiting until Tuesday (12 dpo) but decided to just try one since its Valentine's Day, even though it's only 10 dpo
A pink line came up in the allotted time, but it's very faint.

I don't know anything about this brand, anyone have any info? What is the miu measurement - what I saw online said 100miu, no way am I near that number, at 10 dpo! Now I'm worried it's an evap or something?
Could it be a real BFP????!
Help please!

And, the line is actually darker in real life, but here's the pic - you see it right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 46
Another, trying to make sure the line is visible. So strange how it's so faint in these pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
I feel like I can see a line! Fingers crossed and your chart looks really good! I thought about testing today too but I'm only 9dpo

I see something. I would keep testing. As far as the test sensitivities go, I believe that those declared levels are often underestimated to make sure to cover their bases. Also, the tests are intended to provide clear lines at those levels, so very faint lines before reaching the listed levels (50miu or 100miu) are likely to be visible.

I got a free Answer pregnancy test, the kind you dip in the cup, with my OPKs.
I was planning on waiting until Tuesday (12 dpo) but decided to just try one since its Valentine's Day, even though it's only 10 dpo
A pink line came up in the allotted time, but it's very faint.

I don't know anything about this brand, anyone have any info? What is the miu measurement - what I saw online said 100miu, no way am I near that number, at 10 dpo! Now I'm worried it's an evap or something?
Could it be a real BFP????!
Help please!

And, the line is actually darker in real life, but here's the pic - you see it right?

Looks like a bfp

I see something. I would keep testing. As far as the test sensitivities go, I believe that those declared levels are often underestimated to make sure to cover their bases. Also, the tests are intended to provide clear lines at those levels, so very faint lines before reaching the listed levels (50miu or 100miu) are likely to be visible.

That makes sense! Thank you!!!

Thank you everyone.
I held for almost 4 hrs and took an EPT. I swear it looks positive if you angle it just right lol. But it's so faint I can't get anything to show on a picture.
I went and bought a 2 pack of FRERs so I am trying to hold 4+ hrs to test again tonight, but if not I will in the AM with FMU! I should see a better line by then. Fingers crossed!!!!

Looks identical to mine today...which followed with 2 lines on an FRER and a positive digital. My internet dip strips showed a shadow of a line but the other 2 tests were obvious!!

Awesome, congrats!!! How many DPO?

My DH still isn't convinced, but I am getting excited! I got 2 lines on a FRER this AM! One is super light, but a line is a line, Right?!
Here's my 11 dpo FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
Awesome, congrats!!! How many DPO?

My DH still isn't convinced, but I am getting excited! I got 2 lines on a FRER this AM! One is super light, but a line is a line, Right?!
Here's my 11 dpo FRER

Dark enough; ) congratulations

That's a great looking line. Congratulations!

Ladies I need advice I'm very confused*
So I'm 4dpo*
I am a cervix checker*
I had eggwhite day of ov. But.mt cervix was medium not low but not high and tad soft. Softer then it was before.*
I just checked my cervix today and it's super soft????? No eggwhite fluid. I don't no what cm today. As Tmi we bd last night. Just.incase I o late.
So.what should I make of this? Am I o late? There's no other signs of o. Sides my cervix soft now. Or could I be preg and it's softing. But hormones aren't present yet so how would it be soft.
Help*

My cervix often gets high and soft again during tww. Maybe start charting so you can confirm ovulation with temps?

Omg congrats!!! Looks like you got your Valentine's BFP after all!! That DEFINITELY looks positive to me, I can see that pink line on my tiny phone screen without even zooming. So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->