Antidepressants

toffee87

Reaction score
Anyone on any antidepressants and if so which one?

I've been on citalopram and fluoxetine, neither have done the trick (helped much). I know it's trial and error, but it's getting frustrating now!

Anyone on SNRI's? I think maybe SSRI's aren't for me!

im on venilafaxene 75mg twice a day !! they done the trick for me , i tried 4 others before these ones x

although i am coming off these slowly now as i have to be off them 4 weeks before the birth

Hey there, I tried citalopram last year and they seemed to work for about 6 months and then kinda stopped. My doctor weaned me off these and switched me to prozac-- big mistake. I had a major reaction to this medication after about three weeks. I started to develop OCD symptoms, lining up all my cans of tuna etc, and I also developed paranoia and agoraphobia, it was so bad that I needed 7 weeks off work and had to wean off these and get them out of my system. Was hoping that I could do without anything, but my mood really plummeted and went back to the docs in december and she put me on Reboxetine (Edronax) 4mg twice a day. it took a while for them to work, but since then I havent looked back!! They really do work for me, and it usually takes a few before you find the one that works for you. Good luck, and any questions you have I would be happy to answer.

Thanks for the replies :) They are very much appreciated!

I have a dr's appointment tomorrow. I want to try another one, but I think something like effexor would be better, but what do I know hehe.

I'm just impatient and want to be 'me' again! x

I've been on every drug under the sun! It's really an individual thing. Just keep at it and you'll find one that helps you. I probably need to up my dose of prozac though- been having some pretty bad days these past few months. So maybe it's a dosage thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->