Anxiety 12 week scan

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
I am so anxious. I am making myself ill :( my last scan was 9+5 but I still dont feel pregnant and my symptoms have gone now I am 12weeks. This is so hard.

I have mine in 2 weeks - really nervous.
I think symptoms fading is very normal at this stage as your body will have had lots of time to adjust to the hormones- plus i hcg reaches it peak 8-9 weeks and after that starts to decline.

when is the scan? mines is 4th of july. I had a scan on saturday, baby was measuring 10 + 3 xx

Its not even booked yet, I only registered with mw last monday, she called today and saod she will bool scan today and call back as I am already 12 weeks but nothing heard yet. Honestly convinced myself into a nervous wreck :( xx

Relaaaax :) im sure you will get your appointment through soon and seen the little baby :)

worrying won't help and it's no good for your body, so make a nice cup of tea and chocolate and relax x

In so sorry that you're feeling anxious. I think that's pretty normal. I was so nervous about mine that I wouldn't let anyone come with me. I'd only had one ultrasound before that, though, and it has showed an empty sac... So in my case I was afraid of a blighted ovum. I think if you've seen a healthy baby at 9 weeks already, then your chances of something being wrong at your NT scan are very, very slim.

Best of luck to you. :hugs:

Your looking at about a 98.5% chance of a healthy pregnancy if a scan at 9 weeks showed a healthy pregnancy, I'm sure all will be fine, but to save the anxiety, could you not book a private scan to fill you in before the NHS one?
:hugs:

Ive already paid for 2 private ones and we are just moving house. The answer will be same either way I know, but so so worried. Thanks all they said within a week of we want NT testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->