Anxiety/Depression support thread

Glad you are doing a little better sweetie and you know you will be staying there untill she is born hun. glad to hear the staff are nice.

I am struggling this afternoon. Voices have started up again as i haven't been sleeping v well :( xxxx

:hugs: hope you're doing better this afternoon! Thinking of you :hugs:

I feel awful today. So home sick. I've just cried all day in my room, and my evil consultant keeps stating how I'm an informal patient 'for now', so I have to basically have to do everything they say including no leave or risk being sectioned :sad2:

The ward is so cruel, from my window I can see the medical school. That's where I should be. If I hadn't been stupid and had a contraception failure, id be there, in my final months of nurse training. Not stuck here looking at it whilst the friends that I had (they did h keep in touch when I took a year out) get ready to graduate. I'm stuck in this God damn psychiatric ward and I just want to scream! :brat:

Aw sweetie that's so cruel that you can see where you did your studies hun. Oh god I remember it being thrown at me I was informal last time, but the irony was in the end I was in for 6 weeks and I would have been out in 4 if I HAD had been sectioned-Not that thats a reason to be sectioned. SO SO sorry you are home sick hun can DH and LO visit you? I made some fab firm friends in the MBU I was in are the other girls nice? 3 years later and one of them has just had a LO with no MBU needed is off all her meds in fact is doing better than me and is so happy-Gives me hope :)

No voices for me today or they are just whispers can cope with that have a horrible lurgy and am in bed

xxxx

I feel terrible and want to go home :cry:

Aw hun hope you get to go home soon any signs of that little girly get hun? xxx

Aw hun hope you get to go home soon any signs of that little girly get hun? xxx

Nope, not a twinge! Being induced on Saturday if she doesn't make an appearance before then. Can't come quick enough! Can start looking at going home after then xx

Aw hun i do keep thinking of you. Come on baby girl make an appearance so you and mummy can go home and be with your big brother and daddy xxxx

I had my baby! A little girl called Saskia Elise :cloud9: Still in the mother and baby unit, but I'm home now until Sunday :happydance:

How are you topsy? xx

^^ Awwwwwwww best news ever sweetie, so glad you are home until sun and can be a family hun so happy for you. How are you feeling hun? Lovely name :)

I am ok thank you voices been ok ish. had family therapy today which is sooooo hard going :( but doing ok ish thank you hun.

Take care xxxx

Rhio how are you doing hun? xxxx

Not great to be honest. struggled with my weekend home, so they've upped my antidepressants and I'm not allowed home leave this week. Getting so sick of being in hospital, it's been 2 months of being in and out. I'm really homesick. My son is struggling, his behaviour is awful at the moment and his ecZema has flared up. I just want to go home :sad2:

How are you? Xx

AW hun so so sorry you are struggling and your son is too, it so hard being away from home. hope the upped meds help a little hun. take care xxx

How are you doing topsy? :)

I've been out of the mother and baby unit for 4 weeks now. Starting to feel better most of the time. Had a few issues with OH, he was being less than helpful and o think he's struggled himself with things. How did your OH cope when you were in hospital? Xx

Hi. I came to look in this section specifically as I think I am suffering some sort of anxiety and am too scared to go to the gp incase they think im stupid. Ive been a nervous person as long as I can remember. Even if theres a confrontation in the street that doesn't affect me I feel like throwing up just from witnessing it. I started an Nvq last year to become a teaching assistant and going to meet with my assessor (who is very nice ) makes me get an upset stomach and shakes. This year a few things have happened which have seemed to bring on a whole new level of problems. I started grinding my teeth and now have a mouthguard to wear at night but my jaws ache all day.I started getting indigestion and now Im on meds for reflux but ive also started having panic attacks. I think they are anyway. I get a weight across my chest followed by the the shakes then hysterical crying and hyperventilating. I had one yesterday and had to stop the at the side of the A1 motorway till I calmed down. I fear anyone getting ill and automatically think every symptom is cancer and I will die and leave my kids devastated. I wake up tired and stiff from restless nights and feel hopeless and like I dont want to speak to anyone. Please someone say I can get better.

How is everyone doing? It's been a while!

I've been out of the other mother and baby unit for nearly 3 months now! It feels like 3 weeks, I can't believe it. I'm preparing to go back in university in August, which is tough but I know I need to go back. Depression and anxiety still there, on medication for it. My CPN is being crap, I genuinely believe depression and anxiety are just 'covers'. I accidentally discovered borderline personality disorder, and nothing has ever fit so well. She won't even discuss it. Oh well, she's on annual leave these next 2 weeks so I'm off to the GP to talk about it.

Apart from that, I'm doing okay :thumbup:

How about you guys? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"