Anxiety

dogluvr

Reaction score
Pointless thread I suppose but I need to "vent" my worries.

I start my maternity leave tomorrow and I'm getting really anxious. I'm 31 1/2 weeks so we have some time before my little man comes. I'm just overly worried we won't be ready! This next week and a half is full of a prenatal massage tomorrow, dr appts on Tuesday, Thursday heading out of state for a week :happydance: to go see family for a baby shower and shopping with my mom and sister for the last of the baby items we will need. After I come back home I have blankets to make, meals to make and freeze for when bubs comes, scrap booking to wrap up, putting away the last of the baby gifts and NST's twice a week. I should have plenty of time to get it all done, but I feel like it all needs to be done today. I'm anxious he's going to be early, which I'm ok with as long as he's full term, but that's feeding in to my anxiety as well. I'm a major planner and not having a set date bubs will be here doesn't help LOL....not that that can be planned too much!

Just feeling really overwhelmed right now...

Im 32 weeks and feel a bit like that sometimes, but then I go through what I NEED for baby to come home and realise its not much. Worst comes too most of the stuff I can get from the supermarket the day baby comes home. And at least you have things still to do to save you getting too bored.
Im finding it hard to find a balance between saving , and being completely prepared for this baby. I also wish I knew what day the baby will come! a 4 week window is just not good enough haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->