Anxious!!OPK advice plz?

mirage25

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I recently had a miscarriage :cry: I'm not exactly sure of the date though. I had bleeding from 6/9-6/15 with no sppotting or anything afterwards. My hcg levels were 27 on the 15th. I have a doc appt for this thursday and I'm hoping my levels are back to normal so me and my dh can start ttc. :happydance: We both are very anxious to try again! I don't know if I should wait until my 1st af or give it a try now. I never used an OPK before but I would like to test it out. I've read that some women have conceived before their 1st af, so I guess that lets me know its possible to O before your 1st cylce comes. I hope I haven't missed my window!

Any advice on when to start using the OPK after a miscarriage? I know its our personal choice but I appreciate opinions and experince :thumbup: Should we wait for the 1st af or just go for it?!?

I had a natural MC on the 12th, stopped bleeding this weeken. My cycle is 27 days. They say to count the first day of bleeding as CD1, so I started OPK testing this am.

Sounds like I need to start testing tomorrow morning! My cycle is 28 days so if I'm still on track from the 1st day of the miscarriage then I should O sometime this wk!:happydance:

Good luck to us and lots of baby dust!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hubby doesn't want to use OPK! ugh....guess we're doing it natures way 4 a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->