any 12 weekers out there?

vs011

Reaction score
I'm in the 12 week now and it's kind of a milestone..getting close to 2nd tri! But for the others at this stage, have you felt any hardness or even something that could be called a bump? I'm not talking about the bloat bump, but a small baby bump forming at this week or next? My question is geared toward the first time pregnant ladies. I tried feeling for any hardness where my uterus would be, above my pubic hair line, but i only ended up getting cramps, which felt like my period coming on, so i stopped lol. Does anyone else get this cramping if they press also? Just hoping its normal.

I have a bloat bump during the day but when I first wake up it's a lot smaller and hard. I have gotten that feeling my period is coming this week it freaked me put but at my scan the other day he wasn't worried. I can't wait my pants though because the pressure hurts! I'm so happy I've made it this far I still get worried. My heart Doppler arrived so I'll probably listen daily lol

In my first pregnancy I don't think I felt the hardening of my uterus up until maybe 14 weeks and that was right down low. I started to get an actual bump at 16-17 weeks that only I could notice abs a proper bump by 24 weeks.
This pregnancy I can feel the hardening of my uterus down low (I'm ten weeks) and I've been able to feel it since 7-8 weeks x

I'm almost at the 12 week mark- currently 11+4. My stomach has definitely changed shape and is a lot bigger than it was, but I can't figure out whether it's all bloat of it my uterus has started to rise.

This is my second pregnancy, although my first didn't make it this far. The bottom of my stomach feels quite hard, although I'm pretty sure my uterus wouldn't be this far up yet :huh: x

I'm 13+1 today and I can only really feel any changes to my abdomen when my bladder is REALLY full. And I feel like I've got pressure all over which is accompanied by cramping when I'm poking around and sometimes when I'm feeling particularly bloated. I also get some sharp round ligament pain when I stand too quickly or go from any crunched position to flat.

Told a consultant about all this and she said it was perfectly normal so I'm just kinda plodding along :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->