any 35 + having a little trouble come talk to me !

lissaloo

Reaction score
hiya all im Lisa im 38 and trying for baby #4,, easy you would think as i've done it 3 times already but no!
omg it's been 2 years now and still not a sausage so if your in the same boat please join me we can share some dissapoinments and laughs along the way !! my other children are 14, 4,and almost 2.5...bring on the bfp all my friends seem to be pregnant without even trying come on me next pleaseeeeeee
:)

oh come on i can't be the only 30 somthing having a little trouble can i ???

Hi :hi:

39 here and ttc#1...There are lots of women on here around are ages. There just all over the place :flower:

:dust:

Hello nice to meet you !!

how long have you been trying for ??? 2 of my friends decided to ttc and within weeks fell !! i was a little gutted and then they felt bad for me bless them...(i am excited for them )

i know i can have babies it just takes me a while !!

For about 2 years ttc. Ive been NTNP (not trying not preventing). No luck, now I want take the next step. At 39 I know all the risks etc......I just figure a couple more years of ttc is all I got.

If I dont ever concieve, that fine :thumbup: I do have a stepdaughter (16 yr old) that okay by me :thumbup:

Hey ladies

I'm 38 in April and my DH is 35 and we've been ttc since Aug 09 which I know isn't a long time really but it just feels like forever.

I have a regular 28 day cycle and according to my temps and oving tests I usually ovulate on cd13.

I'm starting this year with a different attitude and I've put my fertility monitor away, I'm not temping or using oving tests. I'm just going to concentrate on getting fit and healthy and less stressed about everything.

I'm hoping that if I stop trying something might happen, that's how it worked for all of my friends.

Sending :dust: to you xx

Hiya

I'm 35 and hubby is 43. We have been TTC #1 for 18 months now. I have regular cycles and we have an appt with FS on 13th Jan

Deb x

Hi,

I'm 37 and OH is 41. I have a DD aged 19 and OH has a DS 17, DD 7 and DD's aged 5 (twins). This will be our 1st together. NTNP since Aug 09, TTC since Oct 09... no charting or anything. Possible chemical's Nov 09 and Jan 2010, definate chemical Dec 09 (all felt the same but only had a BFP once in Dec). Usually v. regular cycle and hardly notice AF but last 3 months had early, painful, heavy AF :( I have a GP appt. next week...

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi and Welcome....

I must be the oldest one here trying... lol I'm 42... Just really started actually, I mean trying... We had :sex: the highest fertility day Jan. 6th.... I'm waiting to see if AF is going to pop on the 20th or so... I'm going for a blood test on the 16th.... This will be my 1st child... his 3rd... :)

Hang in there, you'll get ALOT of support from here... I'm so glad I found it.... Good Luck and baby :dust:

hi ladies i thought i'd lost the thread !! how is everyone any news ??

Hi - I am also 42 and trying for #1. Been trying since I was 41 and had two failures - one mc and one ectopic. Still trying though! Good luck all. xxxx

hi zero !! loets hope we all get our bfp's soon !!

are you getting help with the trying yet ??

i just had bloods taken

Hi lissaloo.
I have only just started asking for help which i could kick myself over as I could have asked about six months ago. I have had my day 3 bloods done and that came back as a good result FSH level of 6 and LH of 2.5
I have also just had my day 21 bloods taken today along with blood for a few other tests as i have also requested being referred to a FS. I would really like an HSG to see if my remaining tube is blocked. If it is, I will then have to come to terms with not being able to conceive and move on. I hate not knowing.

Hope your blood results come back with no probs. :hugs: x

hi zero, im waiting for my results from the fsh test, i only just asked for help to after 2 years , he did say no at first and tell to try for another year but i put my foot down as im 38.5 !!

good luck keep us posted :)

Hi

I went for the tests and everything came out fine. This was about year and a half ago. I plan on going again soon. I just want to take off some weight first.

Anyway I just know this is going to be our year :happydance:

take care :flower:

good attiude !!

yes i hope it will be all our years !!

im still waiting for my blood test !!

I'm happy to find a thread like this one. Room for one more?

I'm 36 and TTC #1 for almost 3 years. I use the CBFM and my cycles are regular. Ovulation varies from CD 15-18 and AF always shows 13 days after surge.

It's been a rough road of disappointment; I'm trying to maintain optimism this month. I feel hubby and I are both healthy & fertile, we just haven't been successful yet.

It will be great to connect with others in my age range!

Hey girls :flower:

Articbaby- good weight loss so far hon. Fantastic!! :thumbup:

Hi Lola - You have a good positive attitude there!! Always a bonus when ttc. Hope you get your BFP very soon hon.

Lissaloo- Have you had your results yet hon?

Hugs girls. xxxxxx

As an older mum(43) I wish you good luck in getting your BFP's. Am lucky to have 4 children (11,8,3 and 20 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->