any 35 + having a little trouble come talk to me !

hi ladies !! lovely dog by the way ,,

so any news from anyone still no test results for me !!

im going back to college on the 8th give me something to do in the eve and also get my work sorted for when the kids are older !!
Af is due then as well so at least when she shows i'll have somthing to take my mind off it :)

Hi lola welcome !! looks like your doing everything right f'xd it happens soon !!

it's so not cool when you get a bfn so dissapointing ,

Hi girls. I'm hanging in there, although all signs point to AF being right around the corner. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel their pre-AF symptoms are more intense than when we were younger? It used to just show up, but now my BBs are so sore for an entire week before. It's annoying!

AF is due today. I've been waking up super early for the past week (3-4AM) and sneezing with the feeling of a slight cold coming on. I've spent way too much time searching these "symptoms" and found lots of posts showing these as early signs. I swear, you can google anything & you'll find someone saying it's an early sign! I won't be testing unless she's officially late.

Watch, she'll probably show right after I post this :)

Good luck lola- hope its a BFP for you. xx

Hi, can I join in?
I will be the big four O in October and DH is 54.

I have four kids youngest will be 3 in May and have been trying since she was six months old.
As of January, I was finally put on Bromocriptine for high prolactin and just this week I had a 25 day cycle, normally 28 with seriously heavy bleeding after a really really faint BFP, maybe chemical???
GP upped my meds since Tuesday and I'm hoping that this will maybe help the little bean stick next time!!

My 41yo friend has just announced her 6th pregnancy, so although I am sooo happy for her, I can't help feeling a little jealous as she only tried one month and conceived!

Oh well...pony club tonight so better get going!!!
Big cyber hugs to all you girls and lets hope for all of us getting that sticky BFP for 2010!!!:happydance:

Hello :hi: my fellow over 30 ish ladies.....hehe
I've been a member here since feb08....been TTC for a year and a half ](*,)
JUST starting my blood tests and all that goes along with TTC at this golden age of 38.
So glad I have this site so I can tell my DR what tests I need done.:dohh:... This is so annoying :growlmad:as I feel he knows nothing other then I should bd on my fertile days.

Oh well..good thing theres google!! haha

anyway...I have been on a BnB break but when I saw this thread I though I'd join in!!!!!
So heres hoping we ALL move into 1st tri together.......:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey can I join you? I'm 40 and have been ttc for 7 cycles. I've had one chemical pregnancy and AF arrived today! At least my cycles are short (24-27 days) so I don't have to wait too long to go for it again. I have a DD aged 9 and a DS aged 7. If it doesn't happen for me again I will feel blessed to have the ones I have and won't have tests etc, but I'm the most broody I've ever been so here's hoping!

Babydust to you all!

Wow how nice a thread for 35+ I am 35 and have 3 kids ages 12, 13, 16. I am remarried and TTC #1 for my hubby (and me too of course) but he was diagnosed with severely low sperm count in November...However, he has been prescribed HCG injections to bring up his count and so far...so good! I have some hope again for a natural BFP! I am in the game again after quite some time thinking our only option was IVF. So I am giving it about 6 months to see if we can do it naturally first!
Nice to meet you and get here in the beginning of this new thread!

Hi everyone and welcome !!

Still waiting for my oh sperm count !! 4 weeks now how long can it take ???

it's good to hear all your stories i love this site we can share things you can't tell your mates cause they ask so many difficult questions ,, :(

well good luck to us all this month i need to cahnge my ticker as i was 2 days late this month !!

bumpity bump bump just getting us closer to th top !! how are you all ?? any exciting news !! :)

goodmorning how did the app go ??? anything good come from it !!

We got results that his MRI was normal and I asked for labs on myself. Recently ovulated, but don't know if his counts are high enough to get a BFP...be nice. How is everyone else?

Poppin in here to say :hi:

Sending babydust to everyone :dust:

Next week going to docs for a blood test, and go on from there :thumbup:. While im still in the process of losing weight.

take care :flower:

Oooh you live in Alaska! I am jealous living here in Arizona-the opposite of you! lol

What tests are you going to have?

Oooh you live in Alaska! I am jealous living here in Arizona-the opposite of you! lol

What tests are you going to have?

Yepp, alaska.....actually its been quite warm lately. 35-40 degrees during the day, not to bad.

Im having a blood test and a pap test and go on from there. And my dh is going to have SA test.

See how this goes :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"