any 35 + having a little trouble come talk to me !

oh OH! I want in! :) I'm 39, TTC for one month now, currently 5 dpo and will test late next week, unless AF pops in to tell me otherwise.

I think it's awesome there are so many of us (I won't use the word older, because, honestly, you're only as old as you feel) women in this age bracket TTC! :friends:

:dust: for all!

hi ladies ,, you sound so positive its all good my cycle is well a truly up the spout this month have no idea whats going on !!! how are you all ??

Hi Lisa....

Great thread, wish i'd have come across it before now, but better late than never I guess!!

Anyway my name is Tina I am 38~39 in June and trying for.........6th for me 1st for my OH, been NTNP for a few months but I started temping 3 mths ago, I have had 21 day bloods done and that was all fine, OH went to his GP the other day and he's having a SA done this week, I know that he is really worried that something is wrong with him, I am more convinced that its my age...lol...anyway I guess time will tell.

So glad I found this thread and know that I am not on my own.

:dust::dust::dust:

Tina :flower:

Hey catters I am 2dpo...we shall see eh?

Well, I feel great (now at what I think to be 9 dpo)! Will be testing the end of this week, hoping that the AF left for a 9 month stint to Hawaii :dance:.

Everyone feeling well?

hi mozz im 39 in june to !!! i had test everyting was ok but still no bub !!

Hi Ladies,

This thread is great, I'm 35 and Oh has just turned 36, we have a DD13 and a DS12. I have not been on any form of BC since I was 18:wacko: and have only concieved twice and that's been with the two I have. I have had to use Clomid both times and am currently on 100 mg to TTC this time :thumbup:, we've just finished our second round and hopefully it works.:happydance:

My cycles were always 32 days and I'm rarely if ever late but for whatever the reason I cannot concieve without a boost. We've decided to try for another mostly because I had the first two in my very early twenties as was told I wouldn't be able to have any if I waited :saywhat: because I have kidney disease. It turns out I'm healthier now then ever and the doctor gave me the go ahead and the prescription so away we went. We're very very excited to concieve this time because I know I am going to enjoy every moment of everything!!:winkwink:

Sorry this turned into an epic novel..lol.. but we haven't told anyone were TTC yet and I don't have anyone to talk too so that's what brought me here among other things. I hope we all get some luck on our side and I look forward to chatting with everyone!!:thumbup: and here's hoping we all get a :bfp:

hi mozz im 39 in june to !!! i had test everyting was ok but still no bub !!

Hi Lisa,

I'm 39 on the 17th, and just signed up to do Race for Life on the same day!!!! Kinda hoping i'm going to have someone to join me if you know what I mean!! 12 weeks this Thursday so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! AF is due Weds/Thursday this week, temp dropped this morning so guess shes on her way, i'm 11dpo today secretly hoping for it to go up again in the morning!

OH has got to take his sample in tomorrow (they only test Tues/Thursdays) :blush: so we'll see what that shows. I use FF and we always DTD at the right time according to ovulation so I just don't understand why its not happening:cry: so frustrating, seriously starting to consider a fertility spell, but wouldn't tell OH as his thinks all that stuff is a load of rubbish, but i'm getting desperate now!!! :haha:

Anyway thank you for your reply and i'm so glad I found this thread, will keep in touch.

:dust::dust: to everyone and heres hoping for our :bfp: sooner rather than later!!

Tina :flower:

hi crystal !!! were all in the same boat here except doctor it a total twat who needed a kick up the ass just to give a blood test evety ting was fine but still nothing !!

I too have not taken bc since i was about 20 and have had 3 pregs unfortunatly i lost my son :( ..

But were not giving up :) although my cycles are starting to play up !!

Hiya Lisaloo,

TTC is soooooo frustrating:growlmad: sometimes isn't it? I'd throw my hands up and say if it happens it happens but like you I think that's what all the years with no BC were for...lol:rofl:. So its down to business for us, thank god OH loves to BD because he has been a star and does what is asked:thumbup:
Sorry your cycles are messing up, are you on Clomid or anything at the moment? God Luck and Baby Dust Storms to you!!!

hi no im not my doc is pants really !! i had to beg for a blood test !!

if nothing happens in the next few months i will be going back to beg for somthing else !! it's disgrace really

Hi ladies!

38 year old here, TTC for the 1st time (I have no other children). Coming off the pill at the end of the week and then the fun begins. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Animal Cracker, sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!

can I join you ladies please?? I'm 38 (39 in august), I have 3 children a ds (16) a dd (15) and another son (6). At christmas we discussed having #4. I fell straight away but had a chemical in January, I was so naive I didnt even know anything about them. We started trying again straight away and again fell straight away, I got my BFP, then about 10 days on the 8th March later woke up to heavy bleeding - al over.

So we didnt really try last month, but didnt prevent either and AF was late but probably my cycle was screwy cos of the loss.

So back to it, I seem to fall really quick, but lose them really early, so frightened this will happen again. Does anyone know what problem this could indicate??

Look forward to chatting xx

Hi my name is Lisa im 40, DH is 35 were TTC our first together , but I have 4 girls from previous marriages.

Hello ladies. Can I join in with this group?
I am 36 with 3 lovely children all conceived without a problem despite pcos. Naively we thought number 4 would be as simple. 2 and a half years and 3 mc later we are still trying. GP finally refered me for some help and have had bloods taken this week. Have a 35 day cycle, af due nxt monday. Praying for a xmas baby, praying for a miracle xxx

Hi I am 35 with three children, 18, 14 and 8 and trying for 4th. I feel really old as I have a grown up girl, I had her at 16 when I didn't know any better, now I am so broody! It really does get you after 30.

Hi, i have just started ttc this month. I am 42 and have twins at 22 and my ds at 20 and my dd who is 3 and ds who is 2. If im lucky, this will be my last baby. If im not lucky then i am happy with the wonderful family i have although i will be gutted. I had my youngest two at 39 and 40 so, i hope that gives you all some hope. I havent had any difficulty ttc with them but the extra couple of years may have taken their toll. Not long until i know if its been a lucky month! CD18 now and counting down!!!!

Good luck to everyone. Hope its your lucky month!! xx

Hello ladies,

I'm new - this is my story:

Me 35, DH 36 - happily married for 15 yrs.
DD#1 born 1999 after 3 months to conceive, normal pg & birth.
DD#2 born 2002 conceived first month, normal pg & birth.

As you can see, we have already been very lucky. We had hoped to eventually have 4 children, so didn't try to prevent getting pregnant since our 2nd daughter was born (other than avoiding my most fertile time for the first couple of years!!).

No happy accidents occurred, so we started actively trying in June 2006, as our youngest was nearly 4. However, here we are in April 2010, still waiting without even the slightest whiff of a BFP...

Had all the tests done, including a lap & dye test most recently in March 2010. Everything is completely normal for both of us - we are normal weight, don't smoke, rarely drink and are otherwise fit & healthy. We are officially in the 'Unexplained Infertility' category. However, we don't want to go the assisted conception route for both financial and emotional reasons.

The question is, how long do we keep trying, as the month-on-month disappointment is soul destroying? Secondary infertility is incredibly painful because you feel you can't tell people or expect any sympathy as you already have healthy children.

Anyone else in a similar situation? xxx

hiya hunnies sorry i haven't been on for a while im feeling a bit miserable for myself our friends have just had a beautiful baby and our other friends are due in 2 weeks both concieved first try and here i am over 2 years later and i am on AGAIN !!!

I know i shouldn't let it bother me but i am sooooooooooo frustrated :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"