any 35 + having a little trouble come talk to me !

Oh Lisaloo, thats rubbish. There is always next month! Try not to loose hope. Well i feel really premenstrual today :( My tummy hurts and my boobs are sore. Not sure whats going on..if i am going to get AF early this month. Just also feel a bit pissed off as am on sick leave atm due to work stress and just realised from this month i will be on half pay and am wondering how on earth i am going to manage :( :(

hello ladies! :hi: Do you mind if I join? I am 36 and dh is 31. I have a dd 16 yo and another dd 13 yo (soon to be 14) from a previous marriage dh has a 7 yo son from his previous marriage. We have been ntnp for about a year and this cycle starting using opk's and preseed. I hoping this our month but time will tell!

hi i just ordered some pre-seed so fingers crossed for us both !!! my oh is 31 im 38 we have 2 together and 1 from previous :)

it's taking sooooooooooo long !!

Hi ladies.

I'm turning 35 on the 26th. DH is 46. He has 3 older children from a previous marriage. We have 2 sons together (9 and 7). It took us years TTC our first - including IUI's, clomid, etc. However those all failed and we ended up with a surprise BFP naturally. I had stage 3/4 endo removed along with some scar tissue and cysts in 4 laps over 6 years. Anyhow, DS2 came along after only a few cycles trying. We then TTC#3 and ended up with a MMC at 9 weeks and I had a d/c (back in Mar. 2006). We then did the avoid thing with a few possible "oops" months and nothing. We've actively TTC on and off over these last 4 years but nothings come of it. After the mmc I was heartbroken and wanted to try again, but then went through the "I'm good/done" times. Now, as I'm nearing 35, I swear it's my bio-clock (along with dh's) and my emotions are getting the best of me. I would like to at least actively ttc for a while before throwing in the towel this time. I am glad to have found this forum and you ladies to share this journey with. bring on the bfp's :)

no updates from me hun still waiting due on on monday :) how's you ??? x

Quick update..

Had follow-up appt @ hospital following my lap & dye in March - everything completely normal (as per what I was told after the op) which is great news, but doesn't explain why we can't achieve a BFP. Doc said IUI next option, but we're not ready for this. I asked if there was anything else (tests/drugs) we could try before moving to IUI - Doc said it could be poss I'm not ov every month, even though a Day 21 test (a few years ago, mind!) showed I ov'd that month - he said I could try Clomid for 3 months and test progesterone again on 1st & 3rd round! So feel a bit more positive and hopeful this month :thumbup:

Currently CD19, 5DPO on my first clomid cycle (50mg took days 2-6). Had a +OPK result on CD13 and temp charting on FF shows ov as CD14, so all text book so far........ Used pre-seed and soft cups for the first time this month too, so we really have pulled out all the stops, lol!!! [-o<

hiya wait &hope sounds more postive this month fingers crossed for yhou,, i can feel af is on her way ,,so im really grumpy !!! but thered is always next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->