any 40+ ttc and wat cd are you?

carrieanne

Reaction score
hi guys im 41 and trying for no5 im on cycle 4 after mc in dec cd 8 and would love some older cycle buddies to hear your stories, i have 4 gorgous kids 2 boys:blue: and 2 girls:pink: and 3 little angels:cry: and would love just 1 more before time runs out. my oldest is 13 and my youngest is 16 months so im hoping things are still working ok but it may take a little time im using opk but thats it havent got time for much else:rofl: so hope to be talking to you soon :hug: lots of baby dust:dust::dust::dust:

Hi

I'm 42..43 in May!

I have an 11 year old.....had a m/c in Aug last year ( 2others just under 11 years ago after I had my daughter)and have been trying ever since.

My husband died just over 2 years ago and I am now with a wonderful man who would so love us to have a child before it's too late

I'm on CD 21....7 DPO and counting!!

Jacci.xx

Hi Carrieann,

I'm 40, have two already of my own (13 and 11) from 1st marriage plus two step children. Hubs and I are TTC one of our own after many months of agonising over it. Please feel free to read my journal "No Goat's Toe" You'll get an insight and hopefully some laughs to encourage you.

I wish you all the very, very best, darling and hope for all of us 40 somethings that we're not here too long and move on up to the first tri togther!

Many blessings,
SS xx

Hi ladies

I just turned 43 and we are TCC for our first! My AF was due yesterday so took a cheapie test off Ebay today but it was a :bfn: - not going to take another one for a while now. Its hard though - I don't have any symptoms either, well I don't think I have, I think I imagine things so I try not to!

Lots of baby dust to all you lovely older mummies and mummies to be!!

xxxxxxxxx

good to hear from you all heres lots of baby dust:dust::dust::dust: to all of us and hopefully we will have our over fortys club in the 1st tri very soon:hug::hug::hug:

well......I did an IC this morning at 10DPO.......feint :bfp: not saying anything yet...:witch: is due monday....going to hold out till sunday if I can to test again. But feeling is that I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi sorry to be a pain, but can anyone please add me on fertilityfriend.com??? im having trouble registering??

thanks so much
xxx

jaccib omg my fingers crossed for you, im really excited:happydance: for you keep us posted on here, and hopefully you get your baby:baby: this month:hug::kiss::kiss:YAAAHHH!!!!!

Thanks Carrieanne,

As I said not trying to get my hopes up too soon but I feel I am and after August's m/c am cautious!
Don't like to say anything or make any announcements as I know how hard it is when you have tried for so long and someone goes and gets there after a short time.....:hug: Let you know how it goes this weekend!!

well......I did an IC this morning at 10DPO.......feint :bfp: not saying anything yet...:witch: is due monday....going to hold out till sunday if I can to test again. But feeling is that I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woooohooo! Keep us posted!! :happydance:

WELL.................................It was a:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Cannot believe it in a state of major shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yahhhhhh!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: well done you:bfp: dont forget to pop in and say hi and hopefully we will be joining you soon in first tri:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Carrieanne........you can count on me popping back and checking on you all......:hug:

Hey! I turn my back on the main forum for 5 minutes and one of us 40 somethings goes and gets a BFP.

Congratulations Jaccib!! A healthy and blessed 9 months to you!

Much love,

SS xx

:cry:Thought I had better pop back to say..........I am going through a "threatened miscarriage" so the emergency doc said today.....I'm not so sure....the cramps and amount of blood pouring out of me tells me it's not good! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
So who knows...I have to see my doc tomorrow......Let you know but I may be back again....depends on the outcome as this is my 4th m/c and they are investigating.

Jacci.xxx

oh no im sorry hun ill keep everything crossed keep us posted thinking of you xxxx:hug::hug:

HI to everyone here,
i only joined yesterday, congratulations to all those who are over 40 and have conceived, you give us both great hope. i have my fingers crossed for you jaccib :hug:

i am almost 44 and ttc my partner is a year older than me and he has no children and is desperate to have a child, i have children from a previous relationship and my youngest is 13yrs.
i am currently on cd 28 for the last 3 days my temps have dropped and i am expecting :witch: tomorrow, but today my temp shot up again so i am slightly hopeful as i dont want to be too pessimistic incase i jinks things but then i dont want to get too excited, although i have to confess i spent ages last night reading the 2ww signs of pregnancy :rofl: and now i am more confused than ever. oh god i'm hooked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:hug:welcome to ttc over 40 good luck for testing pop in again and let us know:hug:

Jaccib - :hug: to you, keep us posted hun. xx

Well the dreaded :witch: arrived today...6th cycle.....annoying! Think we are going to :sex: every other day this month. Need to do something different as opks keep saying negative or invalid, my first try with them this month so have no idea really when I am OVing!

Baby dust to all and big hugs again to Jaccib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->