any advice appreciated..

silentlullaby

3 angels <3
Reaction score
So.. This is a bit of a rant... But I really dont know what to do :(

Things are a little hard at the moment.. Last night, I finally started to go through my baby's room.. I have barely set foot in there since April.. Missing my angel so much.. :cry:

I've recently gone through a situation where my OH and I found out he fathered a child when we broke up for a few months in a one night stand.. This child has just been born and i'm struggling with finding ways to cope with it.. Our children would have been 4 months apart :(

Just to top this off.. (maybe tmi?)

I had a pap test done a few weeks back and recieved a call from my doctor saying that she needed to see me ASAP.. Results had come back abnormal for the second time.. So she showed me my path. results and they said... LSIL CIN I... She told me to make an appointment with my OB/GYN asap and explained that they may do a coloscopy... When arriving at the OB appointment.. If I had ten dollars for the amount of times the words "cancer" or "cancerous" were used, he probably would have been paying me for the appointment.. Did the procedure and he ended up taking 3 samples... freaked me out.. I'm waiting for results to come back this week.. But am scared as hell about all this.. Have been TTC since april and was really hoping that this month could be the month.. But with this now on the table, i'm scared that its not going to happen.. I had an irregular period this cycle.. (So instead of it starting 7th Aug.. it started 1st Aug...) So I worked out that judging by my normal cycle.. I would have ovulated yesterday. So now I also join the 2WW.

Can anyone please offer any information about the LSIL/CIN I ? Or just any general advice? Would love someone to talk to

:angel:

Oh hun, I am so sorry. You sure are going through the ringer aren't you? I don't know anything about those results but I pray it is not cancerous.

I'm super sorry to hear that your OH has been unfaithful and fathered a child. I don't think I could cope with that. Do you two plan to stay together?

Hugs going out to you hun.

Wow you've had a lot on your plate recently!! I can't help with the info you require I'm afraid, but just wanted to offer support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->