Any Advice Bleeding- but still HB trace?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi all Im 8weeks 5 days today - I have had on/off Bleed since yesterday and now its gone Again to brown Blood, Its not dripping out its there when I wipe, I also got A Trace on the doppler 180-183 since yesterday - and still this morning... I have a scan Booked tomorrow but Is there anyone that have Bleeds and still all been ok? I read it on Google ( Bad Reading it up on Google :dohh:) But Im am a Believer what will be will be - Weird how I can bleed but still have a HB - Thank you xx

I wasn't bleeding but i did have brown blood and all was ok. Glad you've got a scan booked. Good luck x

I had quite a big bleed at 12 weeks, which has continued for 2.5 weeks, with brown blood. I've had 2 scans since and the baby is fine, I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage x

Thank you for your reply's I have a Scan Booked for tomorrow morning, so will update you on the outcome... You read stories about bleeding but never get to read the Outcome at the end... Finger's crossed and Hope it continues to be ok x

I had a major bleed during week 7 with my daughter. It was bright red and easily filled a pad, but ended after a few hours. I also had cramps that reminded me of my previous miscarriages. I was sure I had lost the pregnancy. She is now almost 2. Good luck. Oh, and btw, when I went for my scan my OB could not find where the blood had come from. He told me that sometimes women bleed and they never know why. Again, gl.

I bled a lot at 6 weeks, red blood and then on and off brown blood until 10 weeks, never new the cause and everything was OK!

Thank you for the reply, Mines seem to have gone brown now and Faided away, Im gonna rest up tonight and chill out I have the App 10:30am so will update xx

It seems quite common to bleed and have everything still be ok. I know how nerve wrecking it must be though. Good luck :flower:

I had spotting at 5+3 and it broke my heart. Baby is now at 12+5 and going strong!

Also my sister had a VERY HEAVY bleed at 7 weeks and now my niece is going to be 6 in 6 months.

I had spotting at 4 weeks & 8 weeks and only just stopped gone back to a tanish colour x hope all goes well at scan hun x

Update!! All Ok, Happy Baby :flower: No bleed inside or around Baby, I have a Erosion on the cervix which I had thorugh out all pregnancy's, As I have been coughing so bad they thin that Im interating it and making it bleed, and when preg its more prone to bleed - No Follow up until 12 weeks scan if Its gets worse or bad cramps to go Back... I have found when I cough in the morning I bleed, so try not cough and keep warm and get this cold gone!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->