Any advice or anyone going through the same?

boobear17

Step mother
Reaction score
Okay so I just got my bfp a few days ago and ever since I found out I'm scared about everything and anything hurting the baby from going to the bathroom even to sneezing :blush: I know it's irrational but I'm worrying about everything , I get light cramps and even though it's nothing near period pains but I still get scared... Any help? :hugs:

cant help sorry :(

apart from i worried my whole pregnancy due to mc at 8weeks. i didnt enjoy my pregnancy, it ruined the excitement and i regret not being more relaxed.

I haven't got any advice, apart from what will happen will happen and your little one is very well wrapped up in there so as difficult as it is try and relax a bit but i know thats easier said then done :).

congrates hun

It's so hard not to worry isn't it? I think it is completely normal to be worried but you don't want to be irrational about it and make it all consuming. Its about finding a balance so the you can enjoy your pregnancy. One of the ways I have found this balance is by doing lots of research. The babycentre website is a good place to start and gives lots of info about what is safe/not safe etc..... Also, ofcourse BnB is an absolute godsend! here are so many people on here who are so helpful and happy to give advice or just chat x

Everything is more than likely to be fine, and the chances are that no matter what you do at this early stage, the outcome will be the same. Try not to worry. I worried loads during the first few months but everything is fine :) cramps are completely normal as your tiny baby grows and wriggles in deeper and I had them for a good 8 weeks or so at the beginning.

I don't think the worry ever went away for me, even now she's almost two! Once she was born, I was worrying in a different way!

It's so hard to not worry! We had a stressful TTC experience so the worry was heightened for me as my DS1 was a little miracle. I didn't do anything aside from waking up, going to work, coming home and resting.

I gained weight, my body stiffened up, I suffered from backaches, severe knee pain (that lasted for months after I gave birth), and felt pretty useless by the end of it! I managed to enjoy my pregnancy once I felt better, but I was pretty lazy...

....and now...I'm pregnant with DS2 and I have no choice but to keep up with my 15 month old who runs around like a little maniac, and pick him up, put him in his car seat, do his laundry, clean his bath tub (and the rest of the house for that matter) and bend down constantly to pick up after him.

It really goes to show how much your body can take - nature wouldn't have it any other way as who else would look after your older children???

Your body has been designed to support a healthy pregnancy, and you can continue doing what you need to (as long as your doctor has restricted something in your life). MC don't happen because you cleaned your bathroom or vacuumed - it is unfortunately nature's way of not letting your body support a pregnancy that has something wrong with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->