Any advice please ladies

I would also follow everyone advice. Also in 5 weeks maybe you will get more answers. I was told to use Q10 and Triple Omega. The DHEA is a recommendation I read on Dr. Oz for women over 40. Good luck and give your body time to recover. I know it hard and we want to get right back to it but I think a little break is helpful. I've gone through two cycles since the MC and I actually feel stronger physically and mentally. Much hugs!!

Thank you garnet,you are always so kind and helpful,I agree my body def needs a break ,I am going away in two weeks and can't wait for the fresh sea air,picnics and walks with my lovely family ,am so glad u feel stronger:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Protein, you could eat a bit more meat and drink some extra milk, so could OH, as this is supposed to be good for fertility (not sure how much meat you guys already have in your diet?)

But what you are doing already is really good, 7 miles a day is fantastic, plus walking out of doors is great for your emotional wellbeing.

Thanks for making me feel so positive,:hugs::hugs:I don't eat much meat mostly chicken and fish and dh never drinks milk or eats dairy,am def gonna rethink his diet ,as he works most days for 12 hours he usually just grazes on choc bars and crisps and coke ,I seem to be watching everything I eat so am gonna have to concentrate on dh 's diet now too,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I know it's hard when you get conflicting advice about fat being bad for you and to cut down on red meat :wacko: but that's one bit of advice I was given that does seem to have some data behind it to back it up for egg health.

Like you I tend to prefer lighter stuff like chicken but I'm now making an effort to have red meat twice a week, and if I prepare it myself ie the way I like it I can quite enjoy it now.

My OH like yours works long hours and runs on crap basically when he's away working, but when he gets home I'm feeding him up on steak and veggies and he's LOVING IT :thumbup:

Hi Despie

You've already been given some sound advice and suggestions. Just wanted to add that I echo a previous comment regarding looking after your emotional wellbeing too during this journey esp.after everything you've been through. Please do whatever it takes to help you relax and continue feeling good about yourself. We can never underestimate the value of a healthy diet, regular exercise and some pampering to keep your mind strong.

You are beautiful inside and out. :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

North star,dh loves his steak ,not to keen on the veggies thou but I will work on that,and maybe prepare him a packed lunch wen I make up the kids lunches ,think i will have to start planning his meals in advance :hugs:::hugs:Honestly he's just a big kid ,:haha::haha::hugs::hugs:

North star,dh loves his steak ,not to keen on the veggies thou but I will work on that,and maybe prepare him a packed lunch wen I make up the kids lunches ,think i will have to start planning his meals in advance :hugs:::hugs:Honestly he's just a big kid ,:haha::haha::hugs::hugs:

They all are Despie, they all are!:haha:

If I put veggies on my OH's plate he will gamely plough his way through them, without any great level of enthusiasm but at least he does eat them :happydance:

As u all know I have just lost my tenth little angel,after three weeks I finally got to say goodbye :cry::cry:and had a natural miscarriage,god bless you little one,sleep tight,:hugs::hugs:Dh and I are gonna keep trying and I want to get as fit in mind and body as possible ,my hospital apt is in five weeks and I want to look and feel great,don't want to take too many supplements but I do want to help my eggs and hubbies sperm as best as I can ,been walking seven miles a day and eating healthy,any other suggestions for me or dh please ,lots of love .:hugs::hugs::hugs:

First of all honey tons and tons of :hugs: to you, i know how painful it is what your going through, and i just want to cry with you. I so admire your strength!!

As for what you can do, i can only offer what i know, i went through several IUI cycles, but one of them was exceptional, and that was the one that i started taking FertilAid two months before it. My DH also took FertilAid for men, that cycle i had 12 eggs, out of those 12, 5 matured. DH had an unbelievable amount of the little guys and we ended up with about 75 million of them. That was the one and only cycle that we got pg and i made it to 9 weeks, before we lost it, i truly believe we lost that little one becasue my progesterone was too low. I still kick myself for not forcing them to check the progesterone, i asked 3 times and they kept saying it would be fine and refused to test it. Anyway i am thinking about getting some myself, i have to say when i was taking it i felt great, my cycles were perfect too. Just a suggestion honey, i know people talk about C0Q10 and Royal Jelly and DHEA that will help the eggs, but i dont know if it helped or not for me, since i cant seem to get pg on my own. I wish you all the best, and please know that i am hugging you tight right now!! :hugs:

Hi Onmymind-

I was JUST going to recommend the same thing to Desperado. And ACTUALLY, I too am doing progesterone with my FertilAid during the latter half of my cycle. If anyone feels their bean doesn't stick well, then that makes the most sense to do. Do what you did again!!! I'm sure things will work out fine. If they don't give you any progesterone, get some OTC creams. They will be much better than nothing!! (that's what I'm doing since dr. is on wait-n-see mode).

Onmymind,I can always feel the love reaching out of your posts towards me ,u truly are a beautiful soul ,thank u from the bottom of my heart for being my friend ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:so so sorry Hun for wot you have gone thru,:hugs::hugs:I hope your prayers are answered with a beautiful sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs:The fertilaid sounds amazing ,I have the royal jelly ,and am always hearing about the dhea and coq10,but am not too sure wot they are,I wish there was one giant pill with all the ingredients in it we need ,that wud be awesome,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado-
I'm so sorry for your loss- I've had several chemicals myself over the past few months with the last one going on and on for about 8 weeks. Anyways- I would 2nd Onmy's recommendation. But, I'd ditch the DHEA and CoQ10. The FertilAid has is all in there. If your cycle was already 28-29 days, do 2 pills instead of the three. Also, if you can- put your DH on FertilAid Men. It's does crazy things for their swimmers. The more the better!!

G'luck!

*SS*

Onmymind,I can always feel the love reaching out of your posts towards me ,u truly are a beautiful soul ,thank u from the bottom of my heart for being my friend ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:so so sorry Hun for wot you have gone thru,:hugs::hugs:I hope your prayers are answered with a beautiful sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs:The fertilaid sounds amazing ,I have the royal jelly ,and am always hearing about the dhea and coq10,but am not too sure wot they are,I wish there was one giant pill with all the ingredients in it we need ,that wud be awesome,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh thank you so much, its funny i read everybody's posts, and i can just feel your pain, or your happiness, and joy comming through to me. I just wish i had a magic want so i could fix everybody and make all this pain and frustration go away for everybody. You are truly a beautiful person, i have lost 4 but i cant imagine losing 10, my heart just goes out to you, i dont honestly know if i would have the strength you have to keep trying.

Hi Despie

You've already been given some sound advice and suggestions. Just wanted to add that I echo a previous comment regarding looking after your emotional wellbeing too during this journey esp.after everything you've been through. Please do whatever it takes to help you relax and continue feeling good about yourself. We can never underestimate the value of a healthy diet, regular exercise and some pampering to keep your mind strong.

You are beautiful inside and out. :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Awwwwww Ruth that's lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

They all are Despie, they all are!:haha:

If I put veggies on my OH's plate he will gamely plough his way through them, without any great level of enthusiasm but at least he does eat them :happydance:
My hubby is the same unless it's steak onions and mushrooms ,then he will devour it:hugs::hugs:

Starsign,I love your advice ,am def gonna get the fertilaid ,I do have the prog pessaries,but haven't been using them maybe I should,wots the cream?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Thanks so much for replying,xxxxx

Despie, wish I could hug you IRL :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. We are all here for you no matter what.....:flower:

Sending my love & extra hugs :hugs::hugs:

I would also follow everyone advice. Also in 5 weeks maybe you will get more answers. I was told to use Q10 and Triple Omega. The DHEA is a recommendation I read on Dr. Oz for women over 40. Good luck and give your body time to recover. I know it hard and we want to get right back to it but I think a little break is helpful. I've gone through two cycles since the MC and I actually feel stronger physically and mentally. Much hugs!!

Thank you garnet,you are always so kind and helpful,I agree my body def needs a break ,I am going away in two weeks and can't wait for the fresh sea air,picnics and walks with my lovely family ,am so glad u feel stronger:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And guess what you can enjoy yourself! Have a couple of drinks and not worry about TTC or a baby. I went on vacation and had a wonderful time not worrying about those things. Have a wonderful time...

Can I only get the dhea from my doctor?xxxx

I got mine at Walmart. They are not very expensive either. But I could not take a whole pill a day. I take a quarter because it can make some people very sensitive and moody. It can give some people headaches. I tried 1 pill at first a day then cut it down to half now finally a quarter and my body seems to accept that amount. It does make you have a lot more hair on your body though...

I got mine at Walmart. They are not very expensive either. But I could not take a whole pill a day. I take a quarter because it can make some people very sensitive and moody. It can give some people headaches. I tried 1 pill at first a day then cut it down to half now finally a quarter and my body seems to accept that amount. It does make you have a lot more hair on your body though...

Holy crap don't think hubby will like that,he really doesnt like hairy women lol, have to stock up on the hair removal cream,:haha::haha::haha:

So have started dh on the macca again today,he says now that he's on it he wants sex on demand,yea rite ,wtf ?men are a joke and yes he was deadly serious,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So have started dh on the macca again today,he says now that he's on it he wants sex on demand,yea rite ,wtf ?men are a joke and yes he was deadly serious,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's one of the biggest things maca does for men & women. Not sure what help it is for the swimmers except guaranteeing a fresh supply happens more often.:haha:

Holy crap don't think hubby will like that,he really doesnt like hairy women lol, have to stock up on the hair removal cream,:haha::haha::haha:

Def the biggest reason to hold off...it increases testosterone production in body. We want estrogen and progesterone in good shape to help growing/releasing/keeping eggs and bolstering our lining.

Starsign,I love your advice ,am def gonna get the fertilaid ,I do have the prog pessaries,but haven't been using them maybe I should,wots the cream?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Thanks so much for replying,xxxxx

I think the FertilAid will sit well on you. Progesterone can be supplied in cream form OTC. Like this one here https://www.vitacost.com/Life-Flo-Progesta-Care-Body-Cream-4-fl-oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->