Any advice please ladies

Starsign,i got the cream ordered,:happydance::happydance:Can I just use that at any time of my cycle?xxxxxx

You have to be careful with progestone cream. You can only use it after you ovulate and you must keep it going for at least 4 mos into your pregnancy because if you stop it, it can cause miscarriage. If you use progestrone cream prior to ovulation it can make you infertile. Read up on the OTC progestone cream before you start using it...

You have to be careful with progestone cream. You can only use it after you ovulate and you must keep it going for at least 4 mos into your pregnancy because if you stop it, it can cause miscarriage. If you use progestrone cream prior to ovulation it can make you infertile. Read up on the OTC progestone cream before you start using it...

What garnet said. Generally I would say start 2 days after you confirm ovulation for 2 weeks. If you confirm a :bfp: via HPT- keep using it for the first trimester gradually decreasing the dose each month. If you get :bfn:, then drop it so you can be sure your period can come and you can start that next cycle's effort.:flower: Usually 1 pump is about 20mg. It seems to be a bit much, so use about 10mg for the TTC purposes. It's to supplement- not overtake your system.

*SS*

Wonder if the cyclogest pessaries have the same sort of stuff in them as the cream ,I have a Few packs of those too,:hugs::hugs:Any idea wots safer?xx

Aren't the Pessaries given to you by the Doctor once he tests you Progestone levels and from what I read you insert them. I don't know about the pessaries. I did read up on the Progestone cream though...

Aren't the Pessaries given to you by the Doctor once he tests you Progestone levels and from what I read you insert them. I don't know about the pessaries. I did read up on the Progestone cream though...

Thanks Hun,I got the pessaries last year from my doc to poss thicken the lining of my womb ,I only took them for a while ,but the cream has been ordered and should arrive next week ,xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->