Any advice please! (Worried)

stgal

Reaction score
I have irregular periods. Meaning I always have a period once a month but they will start at different times of the month. My husband and I use no birth control other than the withdrawl method. But I have only gotten pregnant when we planned it. We have been married for 18 years. I have a 15 year old and a 10 year old. I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant. I have not had my period this month. Just took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I have had a fluttering in my lower right abdomen. Breast are swollen and sore, nausea off and on all day. Cramping with no blood, headaches almost every morning when I wake up. Very moody! Emotional one minute and then the next something can set me off. I don't understand what is going on. When I go to the bathroom a few times I have found pieces of what looks like a mucus plug. I have been cramping a little more today than the past few days but still nothing to the way I usually do when I am about to start. Please help!!!
:cry:

Either you have a serious chemical or are pregnant. Some don't show in HPT (rare, but happens). Call your OB/GYN and see if you can get blood test taken.

GL!

I have had that before. The same symptoms as you. Usually when i dont ovulate i get that, maybe that is what happens, your period is late?

It could also be what starsign says.

I think it's time to call your doctor; what you are feeling could be things besides pregnancy. Fx'd!

hope you get your answers soon. Please keep us posted

Yes I have not had my period this month. Dachsundmom what do you mean? Are these also signs of something more serious going on? Thanks everyone for your time. I will keep you all posted!

I would certainly suggest a visit to your Dr. They can do a blood test to confirm or rule out pregnancy. Good luck.

Thank you all. I will be calling my doc this morning. My annual checkup is due anyways :(

Are you guys thinking maybe ovarian cancer? Sorry think I have gotten myself really scared now!!!!!!

No not at all it's just that seeing a doc is best to confirm or rule things out.

Are you guys thinking maybe ovarian cancer? Sorry think I have gotten myself really scared now!!!!!!

K, that's something pretty scary to be wondering about! I know, it's hard to not think the worse sometimes. There's other things out there that can cause symptoms, but alot of them can be fixed. I mean, it could be something as simple as needing a certain vitamin! It could also be nothing at all! I wish you luck for your apt next week :) :hugs:

K, that's something pretty scary to be wondering about! I know, it's hard to not think the worse sometimes. There's other things out there that can cause symptoms, but alot of them can be fixed. I mean, it could be something as simple as needing a certain vitamin! It could also be nothing at all! I wish you luck for your apt next week :) :hugs:

Thats true happymamma! Thank you so much :) I'm sure things will be fine. I have been thinking the entire time that it might be I was testing to early. It never crossed my mind that something could be wrong. But I have my appointment to find out whats going on. :hugs:

Sorry I was going by other replies, so you could be pg? I was assuming for some reason you were quite past ur af date, cramping but no bleeding. How many dpo are you? Oh how exciting if it's because of pg!

I have irregular periods. Meaning I always have a period once a month but they will start at different times of the month. My husband and I use no birth control other than the withdrawl method. But I have only gotten pregnant when we planned it. We have been married for 18 years. I have a 15 year old and a 10 year old. I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant. I have not had my period this month. Just took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I have had a fluttering in my lower right abdomen. Breast are swollen and sore, nausea off and on all day. Cramping with no blood, headaches almost every morning when I wake up. Very moody! Emotional one minute and then the next something can set me off. I don't understand what is going on. When I go to the bathroom a few times I have found pieces of what looks like a mucus plug. I have been cramping a little more today than the past few days but still nothing to the way I usually do when I am about to start. Please help!!!

Ok :p I just read your original post! I saw ur one about 'cancer' and wanted to try and get that out of your head right away,... Im sorry I thought something was 'wrong' cuz u werent getting af.

Alot of tests dont work right away, even until your past af. If you have a short luteal phase, say, 8, 9 days, when af is due, you're actually only 8 or 9dpo! I also had a friend who assumed she wasn't pg because her tests kept comnig back bfn. Her dr did a test, same thing, bfn. She was sent for blood work and showed she actually was pg! I don't understand that one, but she kept trying to get a bfp at home, and it took until she was 3 mth pg to get one. Wierd, not very common, but it can happen! Now that I look at your symptoms, they are early signs of pg, so it is best to go see ur dr next week and probably get a beta done! :D Im sorry for assuming something was wrong...xxx

Ok :p I just read your original post! I saw ur one about 'cancer' and wanted to try and get that out of your head right away,... Im sorry I thought something was 'wrong' cuz u werent getting af.

Alot of tests dont work right away, even until your past af. If you have a short luteal phase, say, 8, 9 days, when af is due, you're actually only 8 or 9dpo! I also had a friend who assumed she wasn't pg because her tests kept comnig back bfn. Her dr did a test, same thing, bfn. She was sent for blood work and showed she actually was pg! I don't understand that one, but she kept trying to get a bfp at home, and it took until she was 3 mth pg to get one. Wierd, not very common, but it can happen! Now that I look at your symptoms, they are early signs of pg, so it is best to go see ur dr next week and probably get a beta done! :D Im sorry for assuming something was wrong...xxx

Its all good ladies! I really appericate the advice. I was cramping really bad yesterday but still no bleeding. Can't say that my period is 2 days late or 3 weeks late bc of them always being irregular. Every since I started having mine when I turned 12 or 13 (I dont remember lol). I will make sure I update my post after my docs appt. Keep fingers and toes crossed that I am prego!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As happymamma says, its probably nothing. As i said it happened to me a couple of times, both got worried, went to doctors, they checked me and it was nothing!! Just delayed period with severe pms possibly due to annovulatory cycle. You have done the right think, call your doctor. By the time you go af might have got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->