Any advice??? THANKS!

Minerva

Reaction score
Hi. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'd appreciate any advice.

About 7 days ago, it seemed I got a positive OPK in the afternoon, but it disappeared (faint line by evening).

Several days later (last Thurs), in the afternoon, I thought I got another positive OPK, but it also became faint by evening.

Unfotunately my temp never went up (and I am now on day 26). My temp is still around 97 degrees.

Has anyone had this experience. Is it possible I still may ovulate this month?

do you use a BBT and do you write your exact temp down everyday? and also do you
take your temp at the exact same time before getting up in the morning?

i dont know specifics on OPKs but once you see that Positive OPK..they say just start bding as you will be ovulating within the next few days.

maybe you are not taking these tests the way they recommend? im not really sure but i do know that through out the day, you will be eating and drinking that will effect your urine and it is recommended to get the most accurate results from the test, that you dont drink and wait at least 4 hours without urinating before taking an opk.

Thank you for your reply. Im baffled. I'm temping each morning at around the same time. Maybe I misread the opk test. I've heard you can sometimes get a "false positive" where your body thinks you are going to ovulate, but then you don't? Wierd. Just hoping that I'll ovulate b/c I know I didn't miss it since I've been temp'ing. :) Thank you so much for your imput. I'll re read directions on the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->