Any advice - when to test?

julio

Reaction score
This may turn out to be long - sorry! Not sure where to put this post but you guys seem very knowledgeable!

My OH and I are not actively TTC, but instead were planning on waiting until after our stressful events of house move and wedding this summer. I have also recently lost a fair bit of weight which have evened out my cycles, and I am now pretty regular. The thing is, I am crap at keeping track of when AF arrives, and have never even thought about when I ovulate!

The Wed & Thurs before Good Friday I had a little bleeding - nothing out of the ordinary as my period seems to start very light for first day or 2 and then it might seem to disappear for a day only to come back with gusto! Easter weekend came and went, still no AF. Didn't even really think about it until the end of last week when I realised my boobs were sore and I was getting AF style cramps but without the AF. Spent last weekend feeling very nauseous - really queasy but not actually being sick. However, even if I was pregnant surely it would be too soon for MS? I don't know!? Forgot to say that I was expecting AF to arrive between 5th - 10th of the month.

The cramps aren't so bad now, but I get smaller pains in certain spots in my tummy. Boobs got better but are sore now - almost tingling. I feel bloated - noticed that I am a little uncomfortable when lying on my stomach.

I did a test last sat - and obviously (otherwise I wouldn't be bothering you all with this) it was neg. Should I test again? when would the ideal time to test be? hard to say as I dont keep track of my dates, but I am sure my last period started around 5-8th March.

I had a similar thing end of 2008 - period very late and certain symptoms, but 3 bfns. Eventually had an AF but it was very very heavy, GP it might have been a MC but not to worry about it.

If I am not PG then it is ok, I can start thinking about TTC after the summer, but I just hate the not knowing and they little voice in my head telling me I might be whilst i still have these symptoms and no AF!

If only our bodies were more simple!

Thanks for reading

J

ps if i was PG we would be over the moon

HI, If you last tested last saturday then I would say test again but do it first thing in the morning so your urine is stronger. Fingers crossed you get a BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->