Any advice?...

kirst1805

Mum of Gemma Rose
Reaction score
Not sure if right place for this..

Last couple of days Gemma has been having real screaming fits a few times a day.. have taken her to doctor, he couldn't find anything wrong, temp was normal and she made me look a liar as she was smiling away while we were there.. :dohh: shes feeding fine and seems happy enough the rest of the day.. has anyone else experienced this?

how old is ur baba?
she could be teathing.
my boy went through that screaming randomly and couldn't do anything with him. not long after he got a tooth.
xxx

she is now 3 months.. did consider teething a while ago when she was going through a patch of chewing everything and drooling non stop.. but then i get hv and doctor tell me shes far too young :dohh:
i'm sure i should just ignore them about this.. :blush:

my sisters little girl had her first tooth at 4 months old so it could b possible.they tried to say that the baby had colic but as soon as the first tooth came through the rest soon followed. u could try that aston and parsons teething powder.i think thats what its called.its herbal and u never no it might help.just check the age and that first.its good stuff!

She really isn't too young...my oldest got 2 teeth at 3mo :)

Dillan had a stage of screaming about that age and I too took him to the doctors where he smiled too LOL. I think you just need to comfort her. I tried the ashton and pasons and found it rubbish, I refer dentinox teething gel, its the best. He did the same and seemed to be teething at that age, but now at 7 months his first 2 teeth have just popped through the gum.
But no she is defo not too young hun, go with what your instincts tell you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Dillan had a stage of screaming about that age and I too took him to the doctors where he smiled too LOL. I think you just need to comfort her. I tried the ashton and pasons and found it rubbish, I refer dentinox teething gel, its the best. He did the same and seemed to be teething at that age, but now at 7 months his first 2 teeth have just popped through the gum.
But no she is defo not too young hun, go with what your instincts tell you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

lol I had the opposite experience, found the dentinox teething gel rubbish but had better results with the ashton and parsons powders! I guess every baby is different and diff things work better for each baby! If he's real bad though only calpol seems to do the trick!

Thomas had the same screaming thing on and off randomly when he was around the same age. Put it down to teething but still waiting for his first tooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->