Any advice??

Polkadotty

Reaction score
I feel like we're a healthy couple don't have any health problems and don't have any symptoms of a fertilty problems apart from the main one of not falling pregnant. Only had a blood test done a few months ago to check for ovulation and I get it taken on cd 23 and that was nothing to worry about as it was over 50. But I worry because we have no symptoms that e know of I think that maybe it my partners sperm.we have been ttc for 9 months now, I know that it can take up to a year buti maybes thought that if it was going to happen for us it would of by now as we have regular sex, don't smoke,don't take drugs,don't drink excessively we have guided amounts,eat healthy and exercise regularly. Anybody else been like me??

Same boat as you girl, 9 months TTC here, and got DH sperm checked out and everything, they said he is fine, I am fine, stuff like this just takes time and perfect timing!!! ( sucks I know lol just thought id pass on to you what was told to me ) they also said stress is bad, and eating healthier would help, also I was told to lose 5-10 lbs and that might increase my chances..... :]

My partner is going to go to doctors on Monday and hoping that they will give him a sperm test. Did your doctor give you a test right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->