any all night sleepers?

wantanother83

mom of 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see if any of you breastfeeding ladies have had a full night sleep yet?
and if you have managed to get you LO to sleep thru the night could you give me some advice tips on how to help my LO to sleep thru.
He is 12 weeks this week and still wake for a feed every 3-ish hours. I miss my sleep! :flower:

From weeks 6-14, my LO slept through the night. No wake ups. I never did anything to make her do this, but just because she slept through the night doesn't mean that I got to. I had to still wake up to pump due to painfully full boobs. So it really wasn't a full night's sleep. :coffee:

Starting in week 14, she started waking to feed at night, and it wasn't really any different to my sleep schedule than when she slept the entire night...well, until we got to the 4 month sleep regression and she was up every half hour...but that's a different thread.

GL! I have no clue. But keep in mind that you'd still probably have to get up to pump.

hi crosedfinger, thanks for the reply.
It never crossed my mind that i would need to still get up to pump, if he slept thru the night lol. id actualy prefer to give a feed than use my pump. its load and would wake the house up lol.
im half way to my goal of 6months, then i plan to wean off the breastfeeds. I might get my sleep when he goes onto solids :)

DAYCARE!! My little girl who will be 4 months next week started sleeping through the night when she started daycare... I don't know if its the all day stimulation and other little people around but it works. On the weekends now she will wake up once in the middle of the night, we try to keep her going and stimulated but I guess we are not as good as all the other little babies she is around during the week. I remember the first night I got 7 hours of sleep and it feels like I am still trying to catch up!! Also we have her in a routine now and it helps to get her to settle and go to bed. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->