Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

my due date was may 1st but they changed it now to april 28th so i guess im an april mommy

another april mummy here.....due on the 1st which i find rather amusing heehee xxx good luck girlies

Hi :hi:

Could I join you too, please? I was EDD 3-5-10, but I've just been dated at the last scan as 30-4-10, so I just scrape in!!

Thanks

Nicnac

hey can i join :) my little 1 is due 11.04.10 so excited!!!

o0o0 im also on team blue i found out on monday im expecting a little BOY :D xx

How many of you already know the gender of your baby. I'm making something for the April 2010 mummies.

Hi :hi:

Could I join you too, please? I was EDD 3-5-10, but I've just been dated at the last scan as 30-4-10, so I just scrape in!!

Thanks

Nicnac

WOW exactly same as me!! My NT dating scan was friday and EDD was changed then.xx

Hi,

Just wanted to check-in. My husband and I found out we "accidentally" got pregnant! I thought I was only 4 weeks along, but it turned out I was 12. We are still recovering from the shock.

I am due April 10th and looking forward to hearing everyone's story.

Jennifer

What do you think girls?

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/bnbcopy-2.jpg

Wowee, I can see what we were all doing in August!!!! :rofl: Oh yes, and no football!!

I wonder if every month is that busy?!?!?

i had first scan yesterday, put me a week ahead of where i thought i was, so new due date is April 29/30!

hi ya ladies my edd is the 31st of march but my other 3 have been late would u mind if i joined u in here please emma xx

BabyDancer34- I hope that you don't mind that I made a spreadsheet for the genders. I had a lot of free time yesterday.

I have it updated to #197.

I can't believe that we have 138 April 2010 mommies. I wonder if that is normal for each month.

I love it there is loads of april babies due ...im to wondering if thats normal for each month lol

god cant belive how many april babes there is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->